1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars news (hot!)

Discussion in 'Racer' started by Eholov, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Mercedes SLS AMG vs. Lada 112
    In road accident in the southwest of Moscow one of the first imported into Russia supercars Mercedes SLS AMG in cost 371 000 $. of the Cause of accident still has suffered it is necessary to establish to employees of traffic police, but already now it is known that without participation of production the Autovase here has not managed. The head-on collision with "the twelfth" model Frets partially reminds conditions of krash-tests Euro NCAP. In foreign mass-media assumptions have sounded that the Moscow incident, most likely, is the first-ever car accident with participation Mercedes SLS AMG which has gone to manufacture in this spring.

Attached Files:

2. Not like Mercedes Benz of old, that could drive through an army base, smashing tanks, helicopters, and troops, and come out the other side with no more damage than the Silver Arrow badge a bit bent. That SLS has been annihilated.
  3. It's funny because it's not my car! :p
  4. WOW!!
  5. Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  6. erm, what?
  7. KS95

RACER Moderator

Lol, don't worry. It's an internet thing xD
  8. Aww! It hurts to see that... Is it still safe to make an sls for racer now? I mean we do have a lada 112 in racer...;)
  9. the cars are driving around and around the track

one should remember that on a race track the cars are all going in the same direction :rolleyes:
  10. How is this linked to Racer? lol
  11. KS95

RACER Moderator

Cars are in Racer. People who play Racer like cars. This is to do with cars. Therefore relates to Racer.

12. ....I know....I have gone to far now:p

Attached Files:

13. Nice shot Mingus :D
  14. @Mingus: art imitates life....love it!!:cool: