1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Career Mode help

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by kris.mcc, Sep 26, 2010.

1. just got the game today and i see that you can either pick VIRGIN LOTUS or HRT to start your career, just wondering if anyone has any oppinions on who you should start with and why really.:cool:

2. My first career was with Virgin and it was a right dog IMO. Now im with HRT and enjoying it a lot more. But it may just be me.

3. I went with Lotus. The first few races were tough, but as new upgrades started to trickle down to me things got much better and have been able to score a couple of poles and a race win. :)

HRT seems to have the faster car (in the game), but the Lotus has been a joy to drive for the most part.

4. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

I started in a Lotus, so far I only did 3 races. Won at Bahrain, 9th in Australia (Puncture) and win in Malaysia. Very nice car to drive :)

5. I won the World Championship in the Lotus using hardest difficulty. It was a dog to drive at start but after a few upgrades it was a joy to drive. It just struggled in a straight line against the top teams.