1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Career Mode help

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by kris.mcc, Sep 26, 2010.

1. just got the game today and i see that you can either pick VIRGIN LOTUS or HRT to start your career, just wondering if anyone has any oppinions on who you should start with and why really.:cool:
  2. My first career was with Virgin and it was a right dog IMO. Now im with HRT and enjoying it a lot more. But it may just be me.
  3. I went with Lotus. The first few races were tough, but as new upgrades started to trickle down to me things got much better and have been able to score a couple of poles and a race win. :)

HRT seems to have the faster car (in the game), but the Lotus has been a joy to drive for the most part.
  4. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

I started in a Lotus, so far I only did 3 races. Won at Bahrain, 9th in Australia (Puncture) and win in Malaysia. Very nice car to drive :)
  5. I won the World Championship in the Lotus using hardest difficulty. It was a dog to drive at start but after a few upgrades it was a joy to drive. It just struggled in a straight line against the top teams.