Career Mode 5th Season Package (File 1)

Skins Career Mode 5th Season Package (File 1) 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
So... I just try my luck if u still help out with 2016 stuff. I sit here modding for the past couple of days, starting from 0 and it´s gping pretty well. Problems occur but i sorted out the most. But one thing i can´t solve. Changing Chassis. So i changed the haas chassis to marussia myself to overwrite it with Manor Mercedes. And i got all kinds of weird visual bugs. "Ok" i thought "maybe i did it wrong". But then i tried the mclaren file you made here and it also gives me the same bug. Everything else works fine but i really dont know what else i could try. It only looks that weird in TV Pod View. Every other camera is fine.

So... I just try my luck if u still help out with 2016 stuff. I sit here modding for the past couple of days, starting from 0 and it´s gping pretty well. Problems occur but i sorted out the most. But one thing i can´t solve. Changing Chassis. So i changed the haas chassis to marussia myself to overwrite it with Manor Mercedes. And i got all kinds of weird visual bugs. "Ok" i thought "maybe i did it wrong". But then i tried the mclaren file you made here and it also gives me the same bug. Everything else works fine but i really dont know what else i could try. It only looks that weird in TV Pod View. Every other camera is fine.
Yes I had this problem but I wasn't able to solve it, I think it's probably how the game works. But other camera views work fine:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back