Car Skin Templates Released

Hehe Ramon they look cool! But german police cars are blue-silver now.

My progress list (pictures later):
Seat Leon, Valvoline (Dumbreck DTM Livery) - done
Seat Leon, Krispy Kreme - in progress
Chevy Lacetti, The Matrix - in progress
Alfa 156, Martini - in progress (same idea as Ramon)
Chevy Lacetti, Blue Flag - to come

I plan to make all ITC 1996 Liveries on the Alfa, because they were great.

• alexjdavies

WOW, those are really excellent!

Is anyone planning to make this? I would, I rekon it's the best colour scheme yet in the WTCC, but my photoshop skills are too limited.
334938--533-400.jpg

489d7096.jpg

489D7416.jpg

more pics here
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=wtcc+2005+bmw

Hi Guys,

I just started trying my hand at this yesterday ... I'm quite impressed by what you have done so far...hope i'll be able to produce something usable.

Can I just ask, what is the deal with the numbers? Is it ok to use my own? should i put my numbers in the "paint here" layer? will the existing numbers try to show up in addition? should i paste my own number into each of the existing number layers so they're all identical? ... heh ... some new territory for me, no idea what is normal and what is stupid...

(i likes my orange;))

Indeed very nice job of all. This is only 1 forum and already much skinning in progress... This game will be so great!

Btw, carnumbers are not necessary and are just painted. In GTR2 it was needed (on filesystem), but in Race07 is seems only to use the skins. The Quick Start Guide did not mention anything about different carnumbers.

I like to do the old E46 from Priaulx.! If nobody else fancy, I will start tomorrow :) (if you can support me also a photo from the side of the car so I can read the ad-banners better there.)

Ramon said:
...carnumbers are not necessary and are just painted. In GTR2 it was needed (on filesystem), but in Race07 is seems only to use the skins...

So, theoretically, would anything break if i deleted the numbers layer?

Does the visibility state of a given layer in the PSD have any effect when output to DDS? I figure it must, since there are so many number layers...there must be a way of controlling which is active..?

I do like the Police car btw ... but if one was to provide the necessary sound effects (for any car really), wipers maybe needed for the monitor...

Also, just thought ... would someone maybe be able to help out with some kind of labels/chart of what part is what on the F3000 rear wing? will multiple elements it's hard to know what to do.

• Lars Gerrit Korb

A first try for the Peugeot 407.

I'll try a F3000 or a FBMW next.
Robbe, could you please try and get that skin ingame?
Would be awesome.

Attachments

• Peugeot 407 Body_K04.jpg
    Peugeot 407 Body_K04.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 284
  • Lars Gerrit Korb

Hi peeps,

i just realized that i cannot open the f3000 body template (which is also on the game's dvd) with Photoshop.
(it says it is not possible - not enough RAM --> I got 2 GB, PS is using 70%)

Could one of you please be so kind and post a f3000 body jpg here?
(as far as you are able to open that file)

Would be great.

Lars

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back