1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

car setup menus messed up

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by swartsz, Mar 13, 2011.

1. hi guys,

i am need of some help, hopefully someone knows the answer to my problems.

i have been enjoying the game without any problems since it came out but earlier today i wanted to race a bit and try some new setups for my car. but every time i tried to change the setup i am missing stuff in the setup menus, see the attached picture.

does anybody know how to fix this?

Attached Files:

• f1.jpg
      File size:
      88.9 KB
  2. That is an interesting one, does this happen in all game modes? IE: GP / TT / Career / Online?
  3. it happened in career mode during the montreal race, i drove it with the default setup and surprise surprise: everything is back to normal on Valencia. i checked the other modes but it only occured during career mode
  4. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

I had this happen to me while driving the Force India in an online race at Valencia 20% which I still won even with the pit bug :)
  5. Happened also to me with Force India, Career Mode, Montreal. Other cars seems to be not affected.
  6. and i am also driving the Force India.......
  7. Hello, this also happened with me.
    And it seems to me this is one more Force India bug, because it happens in all game modes, but i think this only happens in Montreal.