1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car selection preview images

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Fleskebacon, Oct 31, 2016.

1. I did some searches for this, and found nothing. Is it possible to change the car preview images in game, so that I can see what custom liveries I'll be selecting?

I haven't tried the mod manager, but as I understand, it only keeps track of the mods outside of the game?

2. No, it is not possible to change the car preview images in game. But the mod managers are doing a great job in showing you which livery is currently applied.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you not sure which liveries you have installed i suggest you (as palo samo said) use a modmanager (u can get them here on RD) and ALT+TAB - once u ALT+TAB back into the game hit ALT+ENTER if u have fullscreen probs.

4. Yep, I'm using the modmanager now, makes it a lot easier to keep track of the mods, although not entirely seamless. Thanks! :)

5. i do it by pen and paper ( and by limiting myself to one exterior skin/car, so if i never change skins after that, i'm fine.)

6. I rarely change skins, I'm only using one or two official liveries for some cars. And as you say, assigning one custom livery for the first "clean" car works good enough.