1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Car selection preview images

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Fleskebacon, Oct 31, 2016.

1. I did some searches for this, and found nothing. Is it possible to change the car preview images in game, so that I can see what custom liveries I'll be selecting?

I haven't tried the mod manager, but as I understand, it only keeps track of the mods outside of the game?

2. No, it is not possible to change the car preview images in game. But the mod managers are doing a great job in showing you which livery is currently applied.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you not sure which liveries you have installed i suggest you (as palo samo said) use a modmanager (u can get them here on RD) and ALT+TAB - once u ALT+TAB back into the game hit ALT+ENTER if u have fullscreen probs.

4. Yep, I'm using the modmanager now, makes it a lot easier to keep track of the mods, although not entirely seamless. Thanks! :)

5. i do it by pen and paper ( and by limiting myself to one exterior skin/car, so if i never change skins after that, i'm fine.)

6. I rarely change skins, I'm only using one or two official liveries for some cars. And as you say, assigning one custom livery for the first "clean" car works good enough.