1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Car seems to be steering itself

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by cepwin, Dec 30, 2015.

1. cepwin

cepwin

Ratings:
    +0
    I just purchased SCE and went to try driving. I have the Thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italiana wheel. I configured the wheel and pedals and turned off the steering aid but it seems to be steering itself. What am I doing wrong? What are the proper settings for the TX for this sim?
    Thanks!

2. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Ratings:
    +92
    There is a lot of information about this around here. Try the search button up there and be amazed. :cool:

But your problem seems to be the inverted FFB strength slider. If it is negative, make it positive, or the other way around.

3. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.

Ratings:
    +854
    TX should be positive

4. cepwin

cepwin

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Heitor and Jeff, that was it...I changed it from -100 to +100 and it worked!.

• Love Love x 1
  5. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +73
    Isn't this mod-dependent too? I remember having to change from negative to positive on some mods (using G27).

6. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.

Ratings:
    +854
    No it shouldn't be, or at least I've never run into it

7. Jarno Zurev

Jarno Zurev

Ratings:
    +22
    I've run into a couple of mods that are backwards. You don't change it in the settings, though, because then the correct mods will be wrong. Just hit Ctrl-Num8 on the track and RealFeel will reverse it permanently for that car.

• Like Like x 3