1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Car seems to be steering itself

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by cepwin, Dec 30, 2015.

1. I just purchased SCE and went to try driving. I have the Thrustmaster TX Ferrari Italiana wheel. I configured the wheel and pedals and turned off the steering aid but it seems to be steering itself. What am I doing wrong? What are the proper settings for the TX for this sim?
    Thanks!

2. There is a lot of information about this around here. Try the search button up there and be amazed. :cool:

But your problem seems to be the inverted FFB strength slider. If it is negative, make it positive, or the other way around.

3. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

TX should be positive

4. Thanks Heitor and Jeff, that was it...I changed it from -100 to +100 and it worked!.

• Love Love x 1
  5. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Isn't this mod-dependent too? I remember having to change from negative to positive on some mods (using G27).

6. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

No it shouldn't be, or at least I've never run into it

7. I've run into a couple of mods that are backwards. You don't change it in the settings, though, because then the correct mods will be wrong. Just hit Ctrl-Num8 on the track and RealFeel will reverse it permanently for that car.

• Like Like x 3