F1 2012 Car performance , which are almost equal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
D

Deleted member 137812

• Deleted member 137812

Hey guys i have a question about car performance in f1 2012.
Me and 3 friends like to make our own championship with AI, and we like to take midfield cars. So FI, Williams and torro rosso. But are there cars almost equal to eachother? It seemed Williams is 0.5> faster than a FI. But is this true? Should we do FI and TR?

• Deleted member 137812

First, how can you do 3 people Co-op?

Second, Williams is too good. FI and TR is the most equal you can get. If you want Williams, you'll have to take it with a Sauber.
Thanks for that!
We will go STR and FI then, with williams you win easily and we dont want that to happen. At least my bud drives 1-5 with force india thats how we want it!

We dont do 3 people co-op. Just custom race with added AI and we keep our own score table.
Did co-op once, we were up to the 5th race when the standings didnt match the results anymore. :(

Thanks for that!
We will go STR and FI then, with williams you win easily and we dont want that to happen. At least my bud drives 1-5 with force india thats how we want it!

We dont do 3 people co-op. Just custom race with added AI and we keep our own score table.
Did co-op once, we were up to the 5th race when the standings didnt match the results anymore. :(

WTF? Why didn't they match the results? O.O

First, how can you do 3 people Co-op?

Second, Williams is too good. FI and TR is the most equal you can get. If you want Williams, you'll have to take it with a Sauber.

Kristian how would you group the cars from fastest to slowest on 2012 performance? Would you rate Caterham on its own as it's one of the bottom 3 teams but the only one to have KERS? I'd appreciate your thoughts thanks:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.