Tracks Car falling through the ground

I have built a track in blender and with the help of ks editor i was able to start it up in ac, but when i load ingame my car keeps falling through the road and terrain. Do you have any idea what could be going on here?

Top options
- wrong object names (everything has to start with a number to tell the game to assign collisions)
- too many triangles in a single object (just split them up)
- not exported as a track from kseditor (don't know for sure about this one)

Top options
- wrong object names (everything has to start with a number to tell the game to assign collisions)
- too many triangles in a single object (just split them up)
- not exported as a track from kseditor (don't know for sure about this one)
I didn`t know about object names, the only ones i named like in the tutorial
are start and pits.

1651765627241.png

Last edited:
Not really a same problem here, but maybe the same problem here..

Think we might have followed the same tutorial, and it's driving me nuts. Have been trying all different kinds of exports for hours this evening, with all the same result (forgive the low resolution textures and modelling, I'm trying to get motivated by actually being able to drive something first ;)).

1pits.jpg

2road.jpg

3export.jpg

4kseditor.jpg

The result, every time, and that's not "my insane pace":
Screenshot_ferrari_f40_s3_noorderring_8-9-122-23-0-39.jpg

There might be multiple things wrong with my export settings (and I'm very curious what they are!), but at least it's loading!

Tutorial I followed:

Last edited:
Ah yeah, that's for the OP.

My problem seems fixed. After trying twenty random different things it was either removing a map.ini file that I still had in the data folder (no idea why?) or changing the height of the spawn empties all to 2m above the ground.

I now also understand my issue was a bit different (rather cars falling to the side of the track, then rolling when I set the spawn objects to 0m); when the car stopped rolling I could throttle but it wouldn't move.

Hope that helps for anyone having the same issue I had (so again, different to OP's issue).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back