Resource icon

Misc [Car Data] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control [DEPRECATED]

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok now this is valuable feedback, thank you.
Hi mate, I found a couple issues.
The Engine Brake info on the wheel is different from that over the Halo.
One is 0 and the other is 1 ...and so on.
Also, break bias info over the halo lasts too much and no other value can be seen while it is on screen.
Still cannot get right diff info on the wheel. Only entry values.

Last edited:
Hi I have a problem where there's a big gap in the brakes section and differential section. I've reinstalled everything multiple times and followed every step according to the guide. I'm using the FH22 with csp 0.1.79 and optional csp physics.

Hi I have a problem where there's a big gap in the brakes section and differential section. I've reinstalled everything multiple times and followed every step according to the guide. I'm using the FH22 with csp 0.1.79 and optional csp physics.
In the ini files? After editing them? Shouldn't be a problem. If you think it's looking bad, just delete the lines

amazing mod, ty! was wondering if you knew how to get the changes to display on the steering wheel for the mercedes w11 for example? seen a couple youtube vids of but not too sure. So like showing the brake migration changing on the actual screen display on the wheel

amazing mod, ty! was wondering if you knew how to get the changes to display on the steering wheel for the mercedes w11 for example? seen a couple youtube vids of but not too sure. So like showing the brake migration changing on the actual screen display on the wheel
Use the steering wheel schmawlik provided. You will get the messages on board

Use the steering wheel schmawlik provided. You will get the messages on board
thankyou, yeah its definitely his mod, but just stuck on how to alter it to fit the w11 mod, rss is good but i want the display to work on the mercedes w11 also, seen someone do it on a utube video, any idea how?

If he mod works with the 2020 car aswell ( I do not know if that is the case), all you have to do is dropping the files from the display mod into the skin of the Mercedes. Yo of course have to do the procecure for the car itself, so that the data is showing up corectly. Like you did in other cars ( I assume you have it in other cars). At the moment I use it in:
RSS 2021 to 2023
VRC alpha 2022
********************* cars (GP cars( 2021 to 2023

Hi mate, I found a couple issues.
The Engine Brake info on the wheel is different from that over the Halo.
One is 0 and the other is 1 ...and so on.
Also, break bias info over the halo lasts too much and no other value can be seen while it is on screen.
Still cannot get right diff info on the wheel. Only entry values.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.