1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't upload photos

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Manolis Sigoulakis, Sep 4, 2014.

1. I can't upload any photos to the forum using Mozilla Firefox.

Any solutions?

2. yeah me too.
    i have firefox 31 and can't even upload a photo so far with firefox. so for alternative way i use IE 11.

3. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    :D

Anyway, I use Chrome, I don't know which version, but it workes absolutely fine. Probably Firefox requesting another bunch of bilion plugins like it usually does :roflmao: That's why I never use firefox

4. this is IE 11 now
    Aizawa_Inori.jpg
    :roflmao:

don't misjudge IE 11 :roflmao: it's not like IE used to be (like IE 7 etc). IE 11 now have a good performance and more comfortable.

you may be right. but when i try to upload some photo from firefox, the browser seems "can't read" the photo stored in my disk. :cautious:

5. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Might be a bug in the version then. Try reverting back to v30?

6. yeah seems like that.
    no this problem started here from v28 or v29 as far as i remember.

7. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium Member

Same here now, too. Didn't have any problems yesterday, but when I just tried uploading a file, it didn't work. Firefox 32.0.1

8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Yeah, it seems to be a Firefox 32.0.1 issue.

It works ok with Chrome, Opera, and even with that heap of junk Internet Explorer (spit).

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium Member

Not it's working again, not sure what was wrong before :O_o:

10. still can't upload even a photo with FF 32.0.1. :(
    as i mentioned earlier, FF seems didn;t read the photos stored in my disk.
    heres the proof with my FF. it didn't read any pic files stored in the folder:
    Untitled.jpg

but when i use IE, the browser show all the photos in my disk :
    Untitled2.jpg

dunno what was caused this :cautious:
    (btw, i'm using IE rite now)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  11. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Yeah

When the box opens and you browse, you have to start typing in the file name of your picture, then a list will appear for you to select from.

In this picture I knew the file name started with 'm', so I get a drop down list of files starting with 'm'. It's a bit of a pain that the folder content isn't displayed for direct clicking of a file

attach.jpg