1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant select brake

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Jose Navarro, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hi all!

I restarted my carreer after formatting my hd :mad: and ive noticed that I cant select brake size, all the races Im doing it with standard size, is this normal? Now I have to do practice in Monaco (hate that track)

Ive passed the r&d but I dont understand why I have a X in the Practice if Ive accomplishd the mission. Got checkmark in Q and R
  2. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

From my memory of doing career you can not change the brake size. So this is normal :) Happy i could help
  3. In career you don't have the ability to change brake size. You need to unlock this upgrade later in the season. However I've never done this in F1 2011 nor 2010. I think you should sign as N1 driver and then do all the R&D.
  4. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Be aware that the R&D path chosen impacts team expectations which impactsv how quickly yoiur relevel goes up.
    Agressive path will give more upgrades but really higher targets.
    Good one to win WDC or improve the car, bad one to get good team offers.
    When you are ready to leave the team next year select balanced or intermeiate for lower targets
  5. It thought it depends on the team you're with! Lower tiers don't have it, higher tier teams do...