Cant seem to run Assetto Corsa in 64 bit

Hi guys first post so forgive me if its been asked before but I've been trying for god knows how long to mod Assetto Corsa with the content manager but I can only get it to run in 32 bit which means I cant even use most of the mods. When launching the FDR Night map with the Ferrari 488 GTB I get this error code. Im running CSP 0.1.77 which is recommended for FDR

f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp (315): __delayLoadHelper2
f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp (437): __HrLoadAllImportsForDll
AC\acs.cpp (348): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
I have tried reinstalling Visual C runtimes from 2005 to today so that cant be the issue.
I have also tried just running it in 32 bit but it gives me an error saying track not found
Any help would be appreciated thanks

1665495260645.png

This is the error I get after doing all the steps D:

Do you even have an OS with 64Bit? Which one? Does AC run native in 64 Bit, without CSP? Does AC run with the vanilla launcher? Are you using OneDrive?

Questions after questions. :barefoot:

Last edited:
Do you even have an OS with 64Bit? Which one? Does AC run native in 64 Bit, without CSP? Does AC run with the vanilla launcher? Are you using OneDrive?

Questions after questions. :barefoot:
1665582097812.png

Heres the system info, AC doesnt run naitive in 64 bit with the Kunos launcher when I try and start a race carrer whatever the loading screen shows up then puts me back to the menu Im also not using Onedrive I've made sure that nothing is getting blocked from windows defender and firewall truth be told im hella lost.
Heres my system specs if that helps
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
16GB Ram
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
EDIT: forgot to mention I have reinstalled windows and still no fix can still only launch in 32bit mode

Last edited:
AC doesnt run naitive in 64 bit with the Kunos launcher when I try and start a race carrer whatever the loading screen shows up then puts me back to the menu
So you didnt follow all the steps I've had written. TBH I've wondered if it was working at all bc you've posted a screenshot of CM with your prior message.

If your AC doesnt even completely start with the vanilla launcher, its useless to try running it with CM. A working AC ist madatory before you start using CM or any other mods.

So dont use CM until your AC is running.

And to rule everything out you've maybe or maybe not messed up with CM, start from scratch and delete or rename the folder "%appdata%/local/AcTools Content Manager". With that everything stored by CM will be wiped.

Just act as CM doesnt even exist!

So you didnt follow all the steps I've had written. TBH I've wondered if it was working at all bc you've posted a screenshot of CM with your prior message.

If your AC doesnt even completely start with the vanilla launcher, its useless to try running it with CM. A working AC ist madatory before you start using CM or any other mods.

So dont use CM until your AC is running.

And to rule everything out you've maybe or maybe not messed up with CM, start from scratch and delete or rename the folder "%appdata%/local/AcTools Content Manager". With that everything stored by CM will be wiped.

Just act like CM or any mods dont even exist!

Hey guys thanks for the help I managed to fix it, I reinstalled windows and completely cleared my SSD I'm assuming some file somewhere was corrupt but really I have no clue. Thanks again for the help fellas really appreciate it

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%