Can't refuel since the upgrade

GSC2012 worked fine and I love this game!
I just downloaded the update (added the mini coopers) and now no matter what car I drive, what race I choose, what setup I choose, the option to refuel is gone from the LCD menu.
I confirmed this by removing the game entirely, re-installing GSC2012 without the update, and I was then able to refuel without problems. The option shows up in one of the LCD menus.
As soon as I ran the 1.1 update, didn't change anything else, just ran a single race (any car, any race).. and the option to refuel is gone.
I was thinking that maybe this was intentional because maybe those are the real life rules, but I would still like the option. Does anyone know what files I need to tweak in order to be able to refuel?
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Yeah this has been a design choice, as none of the series in the game have refuelling as an option.

The cars have enough autonomy to run through their respective race distance, namely:

StockV8: 40 minutes +1 lap
Mini: 25 minutes + 1lap
Formula 3: 35 minutes

Then why do I run out of fuel on the F3 in 18 minutes? That was adding full fuel prior to start of the race.

• Deleted member 165163

I don't think anybody really cared that the cars could be refueled but i bet some care they can no longer be refueled.I wish Reiza would give us the option to set up the race as we like.

I agree with this completely. I don't own the title yet but now I'm weighing up my options as I was really looking forward to doing some long endurance races.

I put this question to @Reiza Studios CAN the cars refuel in real life, forget the rules for a second, is it possible to put fuel in the cars. Of course it is.

Surely it's a case of enforcing the rule in championship mode for the classes that don't refuel. But taking it out of the game completely?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.8%