Can't launch rFactor

Hello to all. A couple of days ago, I purchased and downloaded rFactor (not 2 the beta) The sim recognized my wheel as fanatec CSR (it is an Elite)Anyway, I mapped everything the best I could. Pedals worked, everything. I then tried to lauch sim by clicking on "Load Cicuit" in the bottom righthand corner. There was nothing else I could find other than that. As soon as I clcked on "Load Circuit" it instantly went to my desktop.

I have tried countless times with the same result. I set it up to my pc's native resolution......1366 x 766 32 bit.... I think, with 60 refresh. I tried other resolutions, with the same result. My pc is running W7 64 bit. I ran a check on the following site, and here is what I came up with. I really would appreciate any help. If you need more info , please reply, as I have thread alert enabled, and will reply back ASAP. Thanks again. I have been beating my head against the wall with this. So close. :( ???? PS...I am a PC noob, so please reply with simple, easy terms. http://www.systemrequirementslab.co...&session=da88b187-f1e4-4ca9-9788-cc41184389bf

UPDATE....I uninstalled and reinstalled with a fresh act. code from Support. That fixed it. I am completely new to rFactor and pc gaming. Needless to say, I am having a tough time, as i am not pc savvy. I always like to try new things though. I know that noobs can be a pain in the a** on a forum, so I will proceed with some caution ;) Can someone give me some general FFB settings to get started? (rF 1) I am having a hard time. I have been reading the manual. I am using a Fanatec Elite. Any fanatec settings would work. Thanks to all in advance and for those answering my other post.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back