Can't get my wheel to work properly with GSC 2013

Hi!

I've just downloaded GSC 2013 demo because I wanted to check if everything works fine before buying the game. But it's not.

I have issues with throttle pedal. There is a huge deadzone of about 50% on it and I have no idea why. Deadzones in game are set to 0 and with every other game throttle pedal is working without any problems, no matter if it's rFactor-based game or not. Brake pedal is working in it's full range though. I have DFGT steering wheel.

I really want to buy GSC 2013 because it looks great but with this problem the game is useless... Hope there is a solution for this.

@Reiza Studios

I had the same problem. I have MS Sidewinder wheel. Try to load preset named 'paddle' under controls (you have many wheels to choose from, keyboard,paddle, sequential, etc...there may even be a DFGT preset) and edit the buttons and pedals to your liking. I was also annoyed by this issue and was looking for a fix. After switching to this preset i'm not experiencing the throttle deadzone anymore. Try it out, maybe it works for you too.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.