• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Can't get my wheel to work properly with GSC 2013

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Tomasz Matuszewski, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Tomasz Matuszewski

Tomasz Matuszewski

Ratings:
    +31
    Hi!

I've just downloaded GSC 2013 demo because I wanted to check if everything works fine before buying the game. But it's not.

I have issues with throttle pedal. There is a huge deadzone of about 50% on it and I have no idea why. Deadzones in game are set to 0 and with every other game throttle pedal is working without any problems, no matter if it's rFactor-based game or not. Brake pedal is working in it's full range though. I have DFGT steering wheel.

I really want to buy GSC 2013 because it looks great but with this problem the game is useless... Hope there is a solution for this.

@Reiza Studios

2. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž

Ratings:
    +151
    I had the same problem. I have MS Sidewinder wheel. Try to load preset named 'paddle' under controls (you have many wheels to choose from, keyboard,paddle, sequential, etc...there may even be a DFGT preset) and edit the buttons and pedals to your liking. I was also annoyed by this issue and was looking for a fix. After switching to this preset i'm not experiencing the throttle deadzone anymore. Try it out, maybe it works for you too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tomasz Matuszewski

Tomasz Matuszewski

Ratings:
    +31
    It did work, thank you Jan! I have assigned all buttons and pedals to the default preset which seemed to be 'Digital Gamepad'. Changed it to other one and full throttle range came back :)

4. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium

Ratings:
    +255
    I had this same issue. Weird thing. Thanks for this workaround!