Can't get G25 recognized in control options

I don't have any issues in any other game, my G25 works fine but in GSC2013 I can set the throttle, brake, shifters etc but the steering just won't show up.

I've tried the G25 preset, I've made sure that the game runs as a full admin (an initial problem I had because I'm on W7 x64 that despite being an admin it would get stuck creating the initial profile and wouldn't go any further so I'm forcing it to run-as-admin now).
I've tried with and without the Logitech Profiler software running, re-installing the software and the game and I just can't get it to acknowledge the steering. :(

I've had it a couple of weeks now and all I've been able to do is sit in the garage and blip the throttle, I can't steer.

2 weeks of messing about on and off and I worked it out 5 minutes after deciding to post for help.
I don't like programs that install into the root of the C drive so I always put them where there supposed to to, C:\GSC2013 is a bit W98...
GSC allows you to choose the install path but it seems if you put it elsewhere like in Program Files (x86) which is where you'd expect it to go, it doesn't work very well.

Ah well, problem solved!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back