Cannot join events in lack of Team Speak

I would participate in some events but my laptop has only headphone output, so mic's input is missing. Is there any solution for that problem? Since teamspeak is mandatory...

I would participate in some events but my laptop has only headphone output, so mic's input is missing. Is there any solution for that problem? Since teamspeak is mandatory...

I don't think you have to necessarily talk in TS during the events, just as long as you can hear others so you can get any important commands or instructions from the race admin.

Quick question (slightly off-topic) - if one was to take the plunge and try to race online for the first time (even though they had owned AC since Early Access), where would be the best place to start? :redface:

Quick question (slightly off-topic) - if one was to take the plunge and try to race online for the first time (even though they had owned AC since Early Access), where would be the best place to start? :redface:

Right here! :D There's great club races happening multiple times a week with AC, in both Euro and US friendly times. Great bunch of guys, great banter, usually 30 minute races with no points or obligations, just fun, friendly racing. Check it out! :thumbsup:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-racing-club-leagues.171/

I haven't tried here at RD so I guess you should. Also, check SRS (Sim Racing System), I tried it and quite a few people joining in, mostly clean racing.

One option is to buy a USB headset and another is to check if your headphone port on your laptop is a combo port, if it is then you could buy a mic/headphone splitter and use a normal headset. Last option is, if your headphone port on your laptop is a combo port you could use some mobile phone ear buds that have a built in mic if the laptop is close enough to you as you might already have some that came with your phone.

@Zoltan76 you are fine man! :)
And totally welcome in our events! Glad you could become premium, since you had some problems with PayPal if I remember correctly?

The only event where you really need to talk is the driver academy because there the Staff really needs to discuss with you to get you better :)

Are you EU or US located? You can take part in all events, but I would recommend the social events or the trackday to get started.
The Audi TT is probably the easiest car to race with and fun at the same time.

My experience shows that 3 things are important:
- having helicorsa installed
- activating the standard "trackmap" app
- watch some videos about how to race cleanly. Viperconcept does make a great job!

Looking forward to see you on track! :)

PS: please add your real name to the "real name" box in the account settings. We also use real names in the game and on TeamSpeak. On TeamSpeak feel free to put your username behind the real name :)

@Zoltan76 you are fine man! :)
And totally welcome in our events! Glad you could become premium, since you had some problems with PayPal if I remember correctly?

The only event where you really need to talk is the driver academy because there the Staff really needs to discuss with you to get you better :)

Are you EU or US located? You can take part in all events, but I would recommend the social events or the trackday to get started.
The Audi TT is probably the easiest car to race with and fun at the same time.

My experience shows that 3 things are important:
- having helicorsa installed
- activating the standard "trackmap" app
- watch some videos about how to race cleanly. Viperconcept does make a great job!

Looking forward to see you on track! :)

PS: please add your real name to the "real name" box in the account settings. We also use real names in the game and on TeamSpeak. On TeamSpeak feel free to put your username behind the real name :)
Dear Rasmus,

You remember correctly I had some problem, but I managed to solve that. And finally I'm a happy member.
I'm from Hungary.
I've been a subscriber for Viperconcept's channel for some time. :)
Thank you for the kind invitation and advices.
If I have good internet connection I'll be in. In the last month I had some issues like 500ms+ ping...not too good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back