Cannot edit car setups

KODIAK

V8 Supercars is the best!
Firstly, I haven't tried this with other cars, but when I go to the setup screen for the Super V8's I am greeted with this(see attachment). I have reverted to the default setup and reset the game, still there. happens at multiple tracks.

5E3NQAK.png

I'm not a registered user for that site. And I'm in the same boat as the OP. My full AMS install on steam works great , but my "Stockcar extreme beta " ( which was over written as a AMS beta ) has the issues.

My beta install has all my downloaded tracks and mods installed....so right now it's worthless until they get it fixed. No biggie...as I still have AMS and a version of GSCx V1.51 installed to keep me happy.

Sorry, I solved this issue by installing the game. please be sure to back up your mods, im in the process of tracking them down and reinstalling them.atm!

Sorry, I solved this issue by installing the game. please be sure to back up your mods, im in the process of tracking them down and reinstalling them.atm!

Please let us know if you figure something out. It's weird but I have all the same tracks and mods in both my beta and my full AMS install. Only the beta version is messed up. The full AMS version works perfect. So I'm at a loss here. I did a " verify file check " through steam and it said 7 files were bad. It fixed those , but I'm still having the same problems....can't setup the cars.

I'm not a registered user for that site. And I'm in the same boat as the OP. My full AMS install on steam works great , but my "Stockcar extreme beta " ( which was over written as a AMS beta ) has the issues.

My beta install has all my downloaded tracks and mods installed....so right now it's worthless until they get it fixed. No biggie...as I still have AMS and a version of GSCx V1.51 installed to keep me happy.

Renato Simioni said it's a bug and it'll be corrected in next update.

Renato Simioni said it's a bug and it'll be corrected in next update.

Thanks man. Seems like they did an upgrade today , and my Beta version is working correctly now. There is still something screwy going on , and I can't figure out what it is. I have 4 different install,s of GSC and AMS installed here. The Beta version seems to be "off" compared to all the others.

For instance....in my AMS full steam install and my older V1.51 GSCx install , if I have the ABS set on low they work the same in both those versions. In the Beta , I have to run the ABS on high for them to even come close to what AMS and the V1.51 are. And even on high , the brakes still don't work as well as the other two versions.

I have a feeling I'm missing something though. Something is not set right in my configuration. I just can't figure out what it is.

Can someone explain what " Traction control " is , compared to the F8 button traction control , and the F9 traction control over ride? One of my issues with the beta right now is now matter how much traction control I use , the cars are still pushing the front end around like none of the TC settings are working. In my other versions , there is a huge difference.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back