1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Cannot edit car setups

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by KODIAK, Dec 3, 2016.

1. KODIAK

KODIAK
    VASC 2017 is a go! Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    Firstly, I haven't tried this with other cars, but when I go to the setup screen for the Super V8's I am greeted with this(see attachment). I have reverted to the default setup and reset the game, still there. happens at multiple tracks.

[​IMG]

2. Hal Burns

Hal Burns

Ratings:
    +83
    I've had trouble getting custom setups to show when using the "2016 Holden Skinpack" series, but not with the regular Super V8's.

3. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    Talking Door Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +1,190
    Maybe deleting the SuperV8s from the game directory and performing an integrity check will fix it. Never seen this bug on ISI games;

4. tpw

tpw

Ratings:
    +129
    The devs are aware of this bug in 1.1.8b, will be fixed in the next beta apparently.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +136
    I'm not a registered user for that site. And I'm in the same boat as the OP. My full AMS install on steam works great , but my "Stockcar extreme beta " ( which was over written as a AMS beta ) has the issues.

My beta install has all my downloaded tracks and mods installed....so right now it's worthless until they get it fixed. No biggie...as I still have AMS and a version of GSCx V1.51 installed to keep me happy.

6. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +136
    OH btw.....this is happening on all cars and all tracks. Not just the super V8's.

7. Chris

Chris
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,774
    It happens with almost all cars except for the F-Trucks and V10's.
    I've not tested every car, but so far I know that the F3's, Boxer Cup and SuperV8 all have this suspension screen bug.

8. KODIAK

KODIAK
    VASC 2017 is a go! Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    Sorry, I solved this issue by installing the game. please be sure to back up your mods, im in the process of tracking them down and reinstalling them.atm!

9. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +136
    Please let us know if you figure something out. It's weird but I have all the same tracks and mods in both my beta and my full AMS install. Only the beta version is messed up. The full AMS version works perfect. So I'm at a loss here. I did a " verify file check " through steam and it said 7 files were bad. It fixed those , but I'm still having the same problems....can't setup the cars.

10. Cesar Venceslau

Cesar Venceslau

Ratings:
    +10
    Renato Simioni said it's a bug and it'll be corrected in next update.

11. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +136
    Thanks man. Seems like they did an upgrade today , and my Beta version is working correctly now. There is still something screwy going on , and I can't figure out what it is. I have 4 different install,s of GSC and AMS installed here. The Beta version seems to be "off" compared to all the others.

For instance....in my AMS full steam install and my older V1.51 GSCx install , if I have the ABS set on low they work the same in both those versions. In the Beta , I have to run the ABS on high for them to even come close to what AMS and the V1.51 are. And even on high , the brakes still don't work as well as the other two versions.

I have a feeling I'm missing something though. Something is not set right in my configuration. I just can't figure out what it is.

Can someone explain what " Traction control " is , compared to the F8 button traction control , and the F9 traction control over ride? One of my issues with the beta right now is now matter how much traction control I use , the cars are still pushing the front end around like none of the TC settings are working. In my other versions , there is a huge difference.