Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) | Official Support Thread

RaceDepartment is proud to announce Cannon Simulation Technologies (CST) has found a new home in our forum. For any of you not aware, CST manufactures high-end pedal systems that are considered top-of-the-line in our industry. These pedals are used by many professional drivers as part of their sim racing systems, and also, because of their highly realistic feel, consider them an essential component of their simulation training and practice for real-world racing.

This forum will be moderated by CST's CEO and Chief Engineer, Todd Cannon.

Hey guys,

Anyone know if Todd Cannon/CST is still around? I paid in full for pedals and shifter a year ago (Feb 7, 2012 actually) and still don't have product. Last I heard from him was in June of last year. I've tried emailing him but haven't heard back.

Has anyone on here recieved anything from him in the last couple of months? I'm hoping he forgot about the order because he was still working on the shifter and that he hasn't responded to emails recently because he's busy.

Any help appreciated.

Geoff

Upvote 0
Hi All, don't know how active this thread is still, but just wondering if anyone can provide instructions for setting up the CST F1 pedals in rFctor2 please?
I've got them working nicely in iRacing, but in rFactor the throttle wants to be anything but the throttle!

Thanks
Rich

Upvote 0
Hi all, I'm having no luck setting up my pedals on f122, I can get the throttle to work but not the brake, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Trevor

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back