1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Can you put GSC on to another cumputer?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Paul Monaf, Jul 4, 2013.

1. or do you have to pay again
    cheers
    paul

2. well after sending a number of emails and pm's i give up have to say ive never delt with a company with such a bad customer service as this show

3. They're probably busy with those updates to ftruck and GSC, so give them some slack. Just for the record I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Reiza. Besides your game is working so not exactly the highest priority issue.

And as far as I've understood you can't have GSC installed to 2 separate machines with the same license.

4. how much slack to do afford a company my first email was three months ago and still waiting

5. Not interested of that side of your problem. I gave you answer to your original question. My job is done. Have a nice day. :)

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Which email address do you send a message to? Who did you pm?

Have you tried this?

7. yep done both , thanks for your reply

8. seems as if this company has no after care what so ever and no customer service

9. have you Tagged them? the power of tagging on this forum is unreal, it's worked 99% of the time :)

Reiza Studios this man needs a question answered :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. thanks scott didn't know about that I don't hold out much hope as Ive emailed them a number of times and also pm'ed them on this forum

11. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Hello Paul,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I did get your PM but missed it. Fully understand the aggravation, and apologise for the inconvenience.

I have replied to your PM now.

12. thanks