• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Can someone post a video of them slipstreaming in the game please

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by chi, Oct 3, 2011.

1. chi

chi

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure if it's working for me. People say the camera shakes but I'm deffo not getting that.

2. AprilSwift

AprilSwift

Ratings:
    +2
    Slip stream doesn't work for me

3. MrSpikeyness

MrSpikeyness

Ratings:
    +1
    Depends on what car you're in and who you're trying to slip stream, I've got the trophy for spending at least 10 minutes slipstreaming so clearly it does work.

4. Paul Luck

Paul Luck

Ratings:
    +6
    There is a bug in that slip streaming does not work if you are playing with a wheel. The work around (as strange as it seems) is that if you set a deadzone in your brake pedal to 2% (or more) it will then work.

5. sethisuwan

sethisuwan

Ratings:
    +34
  6. PhoenixDK

PhoenixDK

Ratings:
    +0
    I can confirm this works for most people! (Actually I was the one who found the solution first I think - Im Polemark at the CM forum. So proud I actually contributed with something for once, lol :) )

7. TGApples

TGApples

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't get screen wobble, but I certainly get the speed boost. Often on the limiter when behind other cars down long straights.

8. John Robertson

John Robertson

Ratings:
    +64
    I absolutely DO NOT understand the 2% bug, but it did work for me. noticeable change in how fast you are behind another car.

9. Mario Knezevic

Mario Knezevic

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm always slipstreaming and it's fun. But I turn my DRS on, press the KERS button and plus slipstream I hit the rev limiter way too early so I get pissed off. :p