• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Can somebody please help me get my RDRC numbers on my car?

Discussion in 'RD Rally Championship' started by SeanC, Feb 13, 2017.

1. SeanC

SeanC

Ratings:
    +2
    I have the software and the instructions.I have tried several,well hundreds of times and I finally gave up. If there is someone to help I can give you the skins and the templates from RDRC with my race number on them and my car skin the main tga I believe. Just tell me what you need and I can email them to you.

2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,160
    I'll need your livery file. the "ffr_tex_high_*thenumber*.pssg ;)

Didn't read it correctly. Have you made your skin in photoshop, ready with number and everything and need to get it on a car in the game? If so, I'll need your photoshop file (prefferably psd)

3. RaceWasGood

RaceWasGood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +88
    I have the template from RD as well, but no clue how to get them on my car (just on one of the default skins). If there's software/instructions i must have completely missed that. Any hints are more than welcome :)

4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,160
    You'd need a template for your car. I always use ones from here. Then when you've made it the way you like, save it as a dds-file and use the pssg-editor to get it on your car in game. That's really the very very bare basics. You'll need Photoshop, GIMP or similar programs for it :)

5. RaceWasGood

RaceWasGood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +88
    Thanks! Photoshop and dds-files are familiar, but what's a pssg-editor?

EDIT: Sorry, should've googled before i ask...

6. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    Wah wah. Premium

Ratings:
    +1,796
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,160
    No need to google before asking, I just assumed you knew about it :) My mistake ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. SeanC

SeanC

Ratings:
    +2
    I really do appreciate all the responses. I am just wiped out tonight.Long day at the office ya know. Anyway I have my skin and I have all the software and then some. But I cannot figure out how to get the rdrc numbers on my skin. I even have my race numbers on the RDRC templates. I was hoping the process would be similar to get the numbers on my car skin. I am actually using the Hoonigan skin for the 2010 Fiesta. I will email the number templates and the main pssg if someone could just get my numbers on the skin and email it back to me. I have been trying to modify skins with no success. just getting frustrated. Tomorrow is another day.

9. Neilski

Neilski
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +177
    maybe it'd be easier to photoshop the numbers onto the screenshots ;):p

10. SeanC

SeanC

Ratings:
    +2
    I finally have some time.I have the main.pssg from photoshop and the number templates with my number installed. I have tried many times. I do not need instructions I need someone to help me do it.
    It appears I cannot upload the files here. I will scan for virus,give me your email and I will email the files to you

11. SeanC

SeanC

Ratings:
    +2
    I cannot upload the files here. How shall I proceed?

12. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,160
    Do you have dropbox or anything similar? If not PM me and I'll send you my mail :)