1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can not download the game

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Attila Domján, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ****, i downloaded the whole night from a site from official rFactor.net, and today morning instead of the original 688 Mb file i had a 502 or stg, and it said that it was corrupted... how can i purchase that game, it seems i cant download it? I dont want to give to credit card number over the net for them as the option to buy in a CD at rFactor.net, i would prefer a Paypal payment. thnks for the help.

2. Hi!
    I think it goes like this.
    Go here 1st ->Rfactor Paypal
    You shoud get activation code after couple of days.

You can download Rfactor from here->Rfactor download.
    You dont need activation code to download it. Try again if your first download was corrupted

peace,
    paarma

3. Thanks paarma, exactly there i tried to download, but i got a wrong corrupted file. Ok, i will try again, maybe i will be lucky....?

4. ok, thanks, i will try

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

i downloaded it and paid with my creditcard, but i already had the demo installed so didnt need to download so much. only the 1250 update

So you are going to drive F1 with me Neo?

6. if i can succeed with this goddamn download, then yes....

7. i dont want to pay thoe lol

8. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

Neo, i got a copy of rfactor with my G25, maybe you got one too, look into the box!!!

9. Bram

Bram

but that was the demo right?? not a full version of the game?

10. nope, i did not got it with my wheel.
    but nevermind, i could download it now, and unlocked, so everything is fine with it. :)

11. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

No Stiggy it's a full version, if you buy a key the whole game will be unlocked. I have Rfactor since day one and i still like it, it's a timeless game because of the many mod's and updates, but updates should be managed permanent, everyone who drives online should have the same versions of mods and tracks.

12. Bram

Bram

yes exactly you have to buy the key!

i did that this week, some program openened and now i am allowed to install the game 5 times as a full version.. i think thats crap.. because i often format my pc to factorysettings

13. only being able to reinstall 5 times is a bit crap but I think you're able to email the ISI guys in explanation and they'll send you another key, should you go over your limit of 5

14. lol thats crap only getting to reinstal it 5 times

lucky i'm not gonne pay for this game becuse its not so good dont know why but it doesnt give me the race feeling i want

wil play it with u guys sometime on the server but i wil not spent so much time on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.