1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Nathan Aljoe, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Hi all,

Been away for a loooooooooong time and need your help.

I've just re-installed GTR Evo and tried to load it. Unfortunately i get the following error message:

Please submit the file '.....\simbin\race07\minidump\race_steam_1.2.0.13-20100111-111650-5376-6120.dmp' along with a description of what you think could have caused the crash to a developer near you.
    Any ideas chap/chapetts?
  2. Every time you load the game?
  3. Yup :(
  4. Strange. You tried a re-install? Something may have corrupted during the first install. I know it takes ages to install but I can't suggest anything else useful :D
  5. Tried that too. Both from steam and the CD. Is there an update that i need or something aong those lines. Haven't played it in about 6 months i think... maybe more lol.

Oh! It will load on its own but won't load through Steam... so no multiplayer, if that makes sense.
  6. If you install via Steam then you can't run it by itself. You *always* need Steam.

The update is there as shown by the 1.2.013 in your mini-dump.
  7. I installed the offline copy of GTR Evo via CD. This works fine but, obviously, can't play online.

I then tried installing via steam. It installed fine but i get the above message when i run the 'online' version.
  8. Ah. Have you tried uninstalling Steam? Making sure you delete all Steam content from your Program Files folder?
  9. before deleting it all.....

did you just try and reinstall gtr evo or did you re-install steam too?
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

you dont need to re-install steam/gtrevo to get a clean install again. just remove the race 07 folder