1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Nathan Aljoe, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Nathan Aljoe

Nathan Aljoe

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all,

Been away for a loooooooooong time and need your help.

I've just re-installed GTR Evo and tried to load it. Unfortunately i get the following error message:

Code:
    Please submit the file '.....\simbin\race07\minidump\race_steam_1.2.0.13-20100111-111650-5376-6120.dmp' along with a description of what you think could have caused the crash to a developer near you.
    Any ideas chap/chapetts?

2. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Every time you load the game?

3. Nathan Aljoe

Nathan Aljoe

Ratings:
    +1
    Yup :(

4. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Strange. You tried a re-install? Something may have corrupted during the first install. I know it takes ages to install but I can't suggest anything else useful :D

5. Nathan Aljoe

Nathan Aljoe

Ratings:
    +1
    Tried that too. Both from steam and the CD. Is there an update that i need or something aong those lines. Haven't played it in about 6 months i think... maybe more lol.

Oh! It will load on its own but won't load through Steam... so no multiplayer, if that makes sense.

6. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    If you install via Steam then you can't run it by itself. You *always* need Steam.

The update is there as shown by the 1.2.013 in your mini-dump.

7. Nathan Aljoe

Nathan Aljoe

Ratings:
    +1
    I installed the offline copy of GTR Evo via CD. This works fine but, obviously, can't play online.

I then tried installing via steam. It installed fine but i get the above message when i run the 'online' version.

8. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Ah. Have you tried uninstalling Steam? Making sure you delete all Steam content from your Program Files folder?

9. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    before deleting it all.....

did you just try and reinstall gtr evo or did you re-install steam too?

10. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,270
    you dont need to re-install steam/gtrevo to get a clean install again. just remove the race 07 folder