1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Camera mod

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by David Hester, Dec 24, 2011.

1. i guess i was too late to download but does anyone have the camera mod that shows the antennas in cockpit view. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. I have used the modmates since patch 2 and there is a cockpit with antenna view. you can get it here..

HTML:
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/aNdxMGQ

3. Thank You so much. Merry Christmas!

4. Hi, this mod there are several views in which i can not look back and sides, have a possible solutions?

5. I like cameras ModmatesCAMS because it has very interesting to me, if you could correct this error(see sides and back) would be great, but no as...

Forgiveness for the English, i´m Spanish.

Saludos.

6. Is the above link has stevehaz, but has the problem that i have mentioned, in view of the minute 4:30 you can not look to the side and behind, as well as other...

7. Damon05 - I believe the file I posted here was the FINAL version of the modmates cams. However please let us know if you find this is not the case, thanks

8. Hey, the video is mine. Yes the download servers for RaceDepartment are down and I will update the link once the new ones are up.

9. Epa Darkness is that the chong t-cam view? could u send me to me? i just formatted my hd and forgot to save some mods :(

Gracias!

10. Si, es normal, ya no están online los servers, no recuerdo el nombre del mod =(.

P.D: Parece que era Y.E.S.A

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

11. Hombre!! y yo peleandome con el traductor.
    Haber si alguen me puede decir lo que me respondio stevehaz #9, que no lo entendi muy bien, y por no meter la pata...
    Lo de no poder mirar hacia los lados me podeis decir algo? yo tengo el modmatescamsfinal.

Saludos.

12. I believe the file I posted here was the FINAL version of the modmates cams. However please let us know if you find this is not the case, thanks

Dice que está seguro que el archivo que colgó era la version final del modmates cams. De cualquier forma quiere saber si lo encuentras, aunque este no sea el caso. Y gracias.

13. Muchas gracias por la traducción.
    yo he probado el suyo y si que es. Pero de todos modos, aquí tenéis el que yo me descargue en su día de aquí.
    ModmateModcamsFINAL
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HREWK2XD
    No estaría mal encontrar al autor para poder solucionar lo de las vistas, si es posible.

Saludos.

14. Great T-Cam and rear view in this Cam-Mod. Really nice
    Thx Darkness for sharing! By whom is the mod?

15. I can't remember the name of autor, but the mod is named ultimate t-cams...

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

16. kelaroost

kelaroost
    @ Simberia @Simberia