1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camera bug

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Douglas Lundberg, Jul 2, 2008.

1. is it only me that has this camera bug?
    it appears when driving in a turn with elevation, i change the camera view to get rid of it.
    but then the next time i drive through a corner with elevation, then it happens again :(
    its really annoying

Attached Files:

2. 1 or 2 times happened with me too, for me it was enough to quickly push look back, it solved too.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Try disableling G-force simulation.. i think that is what the setting is called. I have it at 30%. Otherwise it is the movement thingy next to that setting
  4. i do have the g-force thing disabled. i will try to able it at a low percentage and see what happends
  5. i think what Bram means is cockpit camera movement, the last from the 3 visual settings where G Force simulation is.

When i had it on 0% i had this effect more, so now i have it on 1%, and i do not remember the last time i had problem with this.
  6. i tried the g-force setting and it didn't make a difference. now i will try what u said atti.

thx guys for the help
  7. nothing m8, welcome.
  8. i got rid of the problem when changing the cockpit camera movement to 1% instead of 0.

thx again :thumb:
  9. glad to see it helped, cheers :)