• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Camera bug

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Douglas Lundberg, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Douglas Lundberg

Douglas Lundberg

Ratings:
    +5
    is it only me that has this camera bug?
    it appears when driving in a turn with elevation, i change the camera view to get rid of it.
    but then the next time i drive through a corner with elevation, then it happens again :(
    its really annoying

Attached Files:

2. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    1 or 2 times happened with me too, for me it was enough to quickly push look back, it solved too.

3. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,962
    Try disableling G-force simulation.. i think that is what the setting is called. I have it at 30%. Otherwise it is the movement thingy next to that setting

4. Douglas Lundberg

Douglas Lundberg

Ratings:
    +5
    i do have the g-force thing disabled. i will try to able it at a low percentage and see what happends

5. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    i think what Bram means is cockpit camera movement, the last from the 3 visual settings where G Force simulation is.

When i had it on 0% i had this effect more, so now i have it on 1%, and i do not remember the last time i had problem with this.

6. Douglas Lundberg

Douglas Lundberg

Ratings:
    +5
    i tried the g-force setting and it didn't make a difference. now i will try what u said atti.

thx guys for the help

7. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    nothing m8, welcome.

8. Douglas Lundberg

Douglas Lundberg

Ratings:
    +5
    i got rid of the problem when changing the cockpit camera movement to 1% instead of 0.

thx again :thumb:

9. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    glad to see it helped, cheers :)