Cars Camaro G5 Cup Complete Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it didnt. I tried the suggestion and the car didnt showed up, neither the series Icon, which is the whole matter.

Are the CamaroCup.SRS and CamaroCup.TGA files in the Series folder?
....\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista\Series

Unless I could see all of your files... I don't believe I could be much more help with that

Maybe it is on a different page? :S

Sure. Both files are there.
Seems like my problem is a very particular one, unfortunately.

that is very weird...
It should show up at least... and then not work properly

Are you sure it is not on another page?
Is it no icon but you can still select it?

If there is no icon, but you can select the series.. or does not show up at all you may need to update your 7zip extractor..
It is possible that not all of the files extracted properly
https://www.7-zip.org/download.html?

Im sure all files are in their correct places.

The Mod doesnt appear as a proper Series for me, with its Icon on the initial menu together with all mods and default content.
But I can access all cars from this Mod, when I have the mode "All cars and vehicles" selected.

My 7zip extractor is up to date. I installed your PickUp Nascar Mod and worked straight away.

Im sure all files are in their correct places.

The Mod doesnt appear as a proper Series for me, with its Icon on the initial menu together with all mods and default content.
But I can access all cars from this Mod, when I have the mode "All cars and vehicles" selected.

My 7zip extractor is up to date. I installed your PickUp Nascar Mod and worked straight away.

The only thing that I could guess is that you have another series with the same vehicle label somewhere which is causing the series to be ignored or possibly merged with the other(s)

You said it did not work when you did it.. but it can be tricky to do properly

I renamed everything in my mod to avoid possible issues like that.

At least mine works! :)
I love the NASCAR trucks!!

Although everything appears to work fine for me i did notice that the WCP FV8 mod also uses Reiza80 so do you have that mod installed? Could try removing it if you do to see if that clears up your problem. Actually the series file is named Reiza80 but the vehicle filter uses something else. Longshot but worth a try i guess

Would be nice, @Poopenshnapples .
Those cars are great, and they look awesome racy. Very sexy indeed.

Thanks.
Hi,
Just noticed that the mod is now uploaded here....no problem for me, but i guess the mod is not up to AMS standards. I worked on this mod a while ago to bring it up to AMS standards. I have implemented grass/dirt pick up on the tyres, also flat spotting. AMS shaders apllied to the carbody/windows, new shaders for the interior, new talent files, and all kind of new entries in HDV/SRS /TBC files. New menu icons, new SFX file and updated sounds without crackling. And maybe some other things not listed here. But i wait for the definitive final version of AMS. So i don't have to release another version again and again after some new fix/entry/ new shader or sound from Reiza..the same goes for the F430 vs Porsche mod...although that mod is also released here without being updated to AMS standards, too bad So when ready i will release a final updated version of the Camaro G5 here.
Grtz

If you manage to do that, congrats hummer444 . Not easy task.
All those things make a huge difference for the quality of the Mod. Specially grass/dirt pick up on the tyres and flat spotting.
AMS is already on his final definitive version! Only thing missing is a final DLC, which is supposed to be just further content. So you can bring your work now!

I know this is wishful thinking, but can you guys work together a way to bring this Mod completely to AMS standards and do one release? The car definetly is worth of it.

@ClimaxF1 , @Poopenshnapples, @hummer444

Im only a user, so I can only ask. :)

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Camaro G5 Cup Complete Pack with a new update entry:

General fixes and car updates

Hi Guys

One of my favorite cars to race around or even to just to put in some hot laps so this update is very much welcome and would also like to thank Poopenshnapples for assisting with these updates.

I've also made some minor tweaks to the sfx. sound file to balance the internal sounds.

Update details:

- Series name/car filter so that there are no conflicts (for those who had a problem)
- Engine...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update, gentlemans.

Unfortunately, for me personaly, the problem persists. No series icon, can only acess the cars via "All cars and vehicles".
I did the instalation allowing overwriting. Later one I will try delete the whole thing and do a fresh install.
But not holding much hope.

Some very tricky conflict going on here.

Thank you to everyone that helped me.

@Angelo dos Santos
After a very quick look I cannot see why they would conflict
Maybe try moving the srs and tga of the F1 mod to desktop and deleting it from the series folder to see if the CAMCup cars show up

Yeah, actually I pinpointed this duplicity a few posts back, and tried that. Didnt worked.
I tried now with this new version, also didnt worked.
I removed the F167 files from the Series folder. When I entered the initial menu, the series with duplicated icons was the Nascar Truck Series, from you...lol. Go figure...

The Camaro Cup series simple wont show up for me.
Ah well...

I will give it a break, and wait for the improvements from @hummer444.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play