Calendar synchronization suggestion

Hey , one idea which would be quite useful to some.

How difficult would it be for the calendar to be able to be imported to external calendars {e.g Google , Outlook etc) . It would help a lot of us to import events to their calendars and schedule accordingly.

What could get it even further would be the ability for everyone to make his own personal events calendar were he would subscribe to the events that are of his interest and synchronize this specific personalized calendar.

Thanks !

Hey , one idea which would be quite useful to some.

How difficult would it be for the calendar to be able to be imported to external calendars {e.g Google , Outlook etc) . It would help a lot of us to import events to their calendars and schedule accordingly.

What could get it even further would be the ability for everyone to make his own personal events calendar were he would subscribe to the events that are of his interest and synchronize this specific personalized calendar.

Thanks !
I have it on the todo list but I'm struggling for time at the minute. Most likely would be Google to start with, the others I'd have to look at.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.