C7 Corvette Z06 Grand Sport

Cars C7 Corvette Z06 Grand Sport 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
OldRebel submitted a new resource:

C7 Corvette Z06 Grand Sport - A C7 Monster

This is a data replacement for the Kunos C7 Corvette Stingray that creates a new rocket for your stable. Your stock C7 Stingray will remain unchanged. This is an additional car. It has a 750bhp race engine and transmission from a C6 Z06. Therefore it now has a six speed instead of the original seven speed. It has so much power that you don't need any more gears than that. This car tops out at 223 mph. I installed the GT3 tires from the Kunos C7R Corvette to help keep this thing on the road...

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded this mod and installed it correctly but when i try to use it content manager give me the race ended message is this because i dont have the C7.R dlc?

im getting a lod error . States that there isn't a LODs list is missing . Any ideas ? Installed per instructions in readme file
Hi. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. This is the first I have heard of a LOD problem on the car. It uses the very same car as the Kunos C7 Stingray so I don't know why LOD's would be an issue. I'm stumped on that. Sorry.

to get rid of most of the distracting unreal reflections (of the curbs etc) inside the car
add this in extension/ext_config.ini :

;fix unreal reflections of curbs etc inside the car
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = Door?F_Interior_?, Door?F_Carbon1.00?, Engine.001, Engine2.001, Engine.026, Door?F_Grille?, Interior2_1.043, DoorRF_Interior_SUB0.013, DoorLF_Carbon1, Trunk_Coloured
MOVE_TO = COCKPIT_HR

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back