1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Buzzin Hornets Final-Final version 4.0

Buzzin Hornets car to replace Marussia

1. Franske submitted a new resource:

Buzzin Hornets - Buzzin Hornets car to replace Marussia

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'd like to use this skin, could you possibly up the performance, to make it more competitive.

3. Thanks :thumbsup:, but sorry, no I can not. I don't know how to do it. Maybe you can ask Martin Larsen who did the database mod. :cool:

4. ple

ple

can anyone tell me how to install that? i have try the Ryder Mod Manager but it doesn´t work for me

kann mir jemand sagen wie man das installiert? ich hab den ryder mod manager versucht, aber es klappt leider nicht

ple

5. Go to "cars" -> ma2 -> livery_main and paste here : textures_high and textures_low. Backup first. :cool:
    Just uploaded the final version. With and without Honda Powered. :cool: Viel glück hoffentlich klappt es. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  6. very good job man !
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Thanks :cool:

8. Vimal Ana

Vimal Ana
    Always racing, Always flying

Sorry for the loss of fps at the start!

9. Thanks for showing .... looks great. :cool::thumbsup:

10. Hey dude, great job! Is it possible to make that skin like the 2003 jordan?
    Greetz
    [​IMG]

11. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Or the 2001 Jordan as shown below? Yes...it's possible by extracting the Toro Rosso from F1 2013 into F1 2014, but you must have the interiors included. This skin should be downloaded first. :)

12. :cool:
    No, not by me due the restrictions of F1 2014. See also Needforspeedgamers answer.

13. Not the exact livery, only the paintin with a F1 2014 Car like ur awesome Skin. With the Sponsorship of "Deutsche Post" and "Benson & Hedges". I mean ur skin + the sponsors ^^ Hope u undestand what i mean xD

14. :cool:
    Benson& Hedges or any logo on sidepods isn't possible, sponsoring on rearwing is always mirrored. Almost every place on this car (except the places I put logo's / sponsoring) can't be used for placing logo's. Sory but I don't make an other - more realistic - "Jordan" car on Marussia livery.
    Or (edit ma 17/11) I wil look into it what it looks like. If I like it I maybe post it. :cool::whistling:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  15. Franske updated Buzzin Hornets with a new update entry:

Buzzin Hornets Car - pit- and racecrew

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  16. I see Prost GP and Olivier Panis here. Are you preparing some 1999 mod? ;)

17. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

I's actually a Ligier and it's from 1996.

• Like Like x 1
  18. where do I put the texturesets