Buying advice from SLI guys please!

Tried the trial last night and have got to say its blown me away, fantastic handling and FFB! However, I don't know whether it's a problem with SLI, version 1.6 or whether I'm just expecting too much but I was unable to run a full field of 34 cars without the game turning into a stuttering mess!

My rig is a 2500k @4.6ghz, sli gtx580s with latest nvidia drivers, 8gb 1600ram and triple screens at 5760x1080. I get around 100-120 frames with 20 cars at interlagos but it goes downhill fast in terms of fps after that!

Any advice or help would be appreciated :)

Maybe it doesnt like sli.

I only have 1 monitor 1680 x 1050, but im getting around 120 fps with everything maxed out in 34 car races on a single oc'd gtx 260.

It could also just be the 1.6 version. 1.7 does run alot better than 1.6 did on my sys.

Problem solved! I had nvidia control panel forcing Vsync, as soon as I disabled that I hit over 100fps starting at the back of a 34 car grid with everything maxed!? Not sure why Vsync was crippling fps but glad to have it sorted :)

Bought the game now, can't believe how much fun the handling is, can't see iracing getting a look in for a while, great job Reiza! Very much looking forward to the Senna game now ...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back