Sell Buttkicker Advanced Bass Shakers

Have a bunch of ButtKicker Advance bass shaker tactile transducer modules for sale. These were pulled out of a local upscale theater recently and a buddy and I saved them from the trash heap. All have been tested and working without issue. All will be cleaned up and ready for your use before shipping.

For those that are uninitiated, a buttkicker, or any other tactile transducer, takes low frequency audio and supplies you with only the vibration effect. These transducers do a phenomenal job at simulating things such as road feel, vehicle shake, etc and can do it for virtually forever as there is only 1 moving part.

Most in the sim world are going to want to install multiple Buttkickers in their setup in order to maximize immersion. You can do this any number of ways. Here is a link that should shed some light on setup and wiring. I recognize this link is for home theater, but it should give you a bit of insight.

For power most amps will work as long as they output enough power at the correct ohms including audio video receivers, but your best option, especially if youre looking to connect several to a single amp is something like a Beheinger iNuke. Tons and tons power that will allow you to grow your setup unimpeded.

These transducers normally retail for $200+ so rest assured you are getting a hell of a deal on a tested and working Buttkicker Advance.

I have been using them for years in my sim pit and not feel like something is totally wrong with my setup when they are not on. If you want a cheap massive increase to your immersion for simming this is it.
These units do NOT come with amps, only the shaker, which is how they are sold from ButtKicker.

There is also an additional mounting plate that is available if you want it and can be seen in the photos. These plates allow for more versatile mounting options. These plates are not required and the ButtKicker can be used fine without them if desired.

If you buy more than 1 ButtKicker discounts can be added depending on volume.

Please PM if interested.

Buttkicker Advance Tactile Transducer Bass Shaker - $100ea Shipped

39834502-172F-451B-8CC8-ED477A92E767.jpeg

35A5367C-F1DE-4FEE-94DF-E6F9690F3CC4.jpeg

D572D472-15AE-4D1E-BF73-9775E7231295.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered four of these and they showed up today. The advances all came very clean and worked perfectly.

I got the mounting plates which I never used before and it made me realize how weak sauce my mdf board was. Actually had to turn the volume way back. The plates connected to my 8020 just fine.

My guy here was very helpful giving advice and recommendations for other non-tactile related stereo questions. Highly recommend!

Hey mate, can you get me a quote on shipping to Melbourne, Australia? I'd be open to grabbing more than one if it's worth me selling my current units and replacing with some of these. A price for one, and up to 4, would allow me to make a decision. Thanks!

Have a bunch of ButtKicker Advance bass shaker tactile transducer modules for sale. These were pulled out of a local upscale theater recently and a buddy and I saved them from the trash heap. All have been tested and working without issue. All will be cleaned up and ready for your use before shipping.

For those that are uninitiated, a buttkicker, or any other tactile transducer, takes low frequency audio and supplies you with only the vibration effect. These transducers do a phenomenal job at simulating things such as road feel, vehicle shake, etc and can do it for virtually forever as there is only 1 moving part.

Most in the sim world are going to want to install multiple Buttkickers in their setup in order to maximize immersion. You can do this any number of ways. Here is a link that should shed some light on setup and wiring. I recognize this link is for home theater, but it should give you a bit of insight.

For power most amps will work as long as they output enough power at the correct ohms including audio video receivers, but your best option, especially if youre looking to connect several to a single amp is something like a Beheinger iNuke. Tons and tons power that will allow you to grow your setup unimpeded.

These transducers normally retail for $200+ so rest assured you are getting a hell of a deal on a tested and working Buttkicker Advance.

I have been using them for years in my sim pit and not feel like something is totally wrong with my setup when they are not on. If you want a cheap massive increase to your immersion for simming this is it.
These units do NOT come with amps, only the shaker, which is how they are sold from ButtKicker.

There is also an additional mounting plate that is available if you want it and can be seen in the photos. These plates allow for more versatile mounting options. These plates are not required and the ButtKicker can be used fine without them if desired.

If you buy more than 1 ButtKicker discounts can be added depending on volume.

Please PM if interested.

Buttkicker Advance Tactile Transducer Bass Shaker - $100ea Shipped

View attachment 484738
View attachment 484739
View attachment 484740
Hey mate, can you get me a quote on shipping to Melbourne, Australia? I'd be open to grabbing more than one if it's worth me selling my current units and replacing with some of these. A price for one, and up to 4, would allow me to make a decision. Thanks!
want too buy 2 buttkickers ship too holland

I never understood that concept. You put the thing in the box, you take it to the post office, you put the label on it, hand it to the person on the other side of the counter, and get in your car and go home. The letters showing where the package is going, is literally the exact same no matter where in the world that parcel gets sent. Simply charge the appropriate cost of postage that the buyer agrees to. Unless a local pick up in enforced, it's the most bemusing limitation from a seller. Where the package is sent.

If there happens to be any import duties or fees, the buyer is solely responsible for this. The seller gets his money and goes about his day.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea