Build 798 Information: TrackMap etc

As I will face this question many times, here is the quick solution to get TrackMap plugin running:

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/11908-Released-TrackMap-0-94beta-for-rFactor2/page12

Also note that player data is now stored in player.JSON and Multiplayer.JSON. Following settings are mandatory as per rules, remember to change those:

• Virtual Rearview In Cockpit: true
• Net Connection Type: 6
• Upstream Rated KBPS: 256
• Downstream Rated KBPS: 256

I just thought I would post up that when I had TrackMap installed for racing other cars other than FSR, that single-handedly led to connection issues which resulted in me D/C on the 1st lap in Canada........

Well I checked the new files and there some things that bother me, like:

• Virtual Rearview In Cockpit: 1 - mine sais TRUE, not 1. I guess it's the same.
• Rearview: 1 or 2 - I don't have this
• Downstream Rated KBPS: 256 - I don't have this either

Right, it seems Rearview is now obsolete, forget that. Connection settings are in Multiplayer.JSON

I would be very surprised if trackmap plugin caused your connection issues, considering probably something like 90% of racers here use this plugin.

Right, it seems Rearview is now obsolete, forget that. Connection settings are in Multiplayer.JSON

I would be very surprised if trackmap plugin caused your connection issues, considering probably something like 90% of racers here use this plugin.

It could have been the way I installed it or something, but all I'm saying is I was experiencing connection issues consistently and regularly practicing for the GP, DSQ from the race, ripped the files out of my rfactor 2 install, and never had the issue again....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back