1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Build #6 due w/c 15/09

Discussion in 'Next Car Game: Wreckfest' started by museumsteve, Sep 12, 2014.

1. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

Was hoping for it today but it's not arriving this side of the weekend. So all being well we'll get it early next week.
    Personally I'm looking forward to the FOV adjustment. It's confirmed to allow FOV from 30-90 degrees so it's a start :)
    Most will probably be looking forwad to trying out the online side of things..

from official forums:-

2. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

New build is slightly delayed :( but devs seem to think it's worth the wait :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Update 6 News...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

Just in time for the weekend hopefully :)

5. It's been a long break between updates so I'm sure BugBear will have something special for us to try soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just noticed a 2.2Gb update is running...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

And no changelog or anything for me yet...

8. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

It's a nice update and of course includes the long awaited multiplayer.
    I'm pleased they've added a FOV adjustment albeit a fairly limited one, but it's better than nothing.
    Had a few offline races and tried some online but lagged out quite a bit. Will try again on the weekend.

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

This morning I find another update with zero bytes. So well...
    Maybe some bugfixing in the pipeline.

10. Unfortunately didn't played yesterday the updated game, cause couldn't assign my wheel. There was no wheel option in the menu:O_o:

11. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

Have you played it before with your wheel?
    The menus aren't great at the moment but when in controller settings it shows Keyboard in 1st column then Wheel in 2nd column and also Wheel in 3rd column if you use USB pedals.

At first I didn't pay much attention and was trying to set throttle etc while in the Keyboard column.

12. Hello Steve, I always played NCG with my fanatec CSW. I don't remember how did I assigned before the wheel but yesterday there was no option for wheel. There was only Keyboard in 1st column then Joystic in 2nd column and also Joystic in 3rd column.

I I suspect that may be something that interferes with a recent software I installed, for better immersion in Assetto. Is called RealHeadMotion for Assetto Corsa. It could be that...

• Like Like x 1
  13. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

Could be. It's a shame when things don't work nicely together.

If it's any help..I have CSW and it was great with NCG last night ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Haha, therefore I have to resolve this a.s.a.p. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

A note from devs on the official forums
    Do not use Driving Assists at all when playing on Multiplayer, they are causing severe problems to your handling on high pings.