Build 1.3.7 Released for Automobilista

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Automobilista Update 4.jpg

Reiza Studios have deployed a modest new update for PC racing simulation Automobilista.

Although not considerable in size, build 1.3.7 does have a number of interesting and important changes and additions included, not least of which is a number of AI improvements and tyre model adjustments for the kart content and support for Fanatec CSL-E wheel auto rotation.

Additional highlights of todays update from Reiza also include a few minor visual improvements across a range of cars, and a fix to the gearbox style of the very enjoyable Caterham 360R which is now correctly representing the gearbox type as H-shifter.

You can read the full build 1.3.7 change log below:
  • Added support for auto-rotation with Fanatec CSL-E, Fanatec LEDs native support & a command mapping option to toggle LED to display Gear, Speed or Off
  • Fixed logic exporting Setups in Time Trial mode which could allow setup from a slower lap time replacing one from a previous faster lap
  • Adjusted qualifying lap limit (20 laps for most series, 12 for modern formula series)
  • DynHUD: set trackmap in Original / Telemetry overlays to fixed (can be switched back to rotating via DynHUD Editor); added missing race widgets to Telemetry overlay
  • Adjusted AI performance in various kart tracks
  • Karts: Revised tire model, adjusted weight distribution in all karts; Adjusted default steering lock. Adjusted AI performance
  • Boxer: Fixed brakelight graphical glitch
  • F-V12: Fixed LCD display rev range
  • F-Trainer: Minor tire model adjustments; fixed differential settings mistakenly left adjustable
  • Mini: Corrected engine description
  • Caterham: Corrected 360R gearbox as H Shifter

Automobilista is a PC exclusive racing simulation from Reiza Studios. DLC can be purchased for the game at an additional cost

Automobilista Update 1.jpg
Automobilista Update 2.jpg
Automobilista Update 3.jpg

Remember online racing in a clean environment like RaceDepartment can be a real blast! Check out the events we have scheduled for Automobilista in our AMS Racing Club and Leagues sub forum to get involved in the action yourself. Great racing, friendly banter and all skills and experience levels welcomed.

We have our very own dedicated sub forum for Automobilista. In our sub forum you will find a wide selection of downloadable content to discover, from some of the best add on tracks to a selection of interesting vehicles, our downloads section is a positive treasure trove of additional content for AMS.

Have you tried the new update yet? What do you think of the revised karts? What are your highlights from the latest build? Let us know in the comments section below!

That first picture of the go cart always looks like the guy driving is fishing! Lol the crane is just in the wrong position :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Also no indication that they have fixed the live delta issue... still waiting :(

KODIAK

V8 Supercars is the best!
Not complaining, but before the game would auto detect and steering range, but now I have to set it manual for each car.

i have a gt3rs running the latest firmware and drivers, ECSR is set to no as always.

L.E. Fixed it, by deleting the whole Automobilista folder from "Documents". Still no idea what caused the issue.

I can't get past the start screen, it keeps asking me to create a new profile, even if I have one since forever. If I delete it and try to create a new one, same thing. I deleted everything and re-installed, still can't get past the start screen. This never happened before, anybody else having the same issue?

This never happened before, anybody else having the same issue?

Have a look in your documents folder, You should find an Automobilista folder. You can delete that folder and try again but that means you will loose anything saved. Look in the Automobilista folder and delete the config.ini... then try to launch the game again. Your old profile should still be available inside the game.

Your user files are saved here
Code:
C:\Users\<myUsername>\Documents\Automobilista\

Also for good measure delete any config.ini you find in the game files folder.
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\

If all else fails then you could run AMS.exe as administrator. Your user files will then be saved be saved to the game files folder.

Last edited:
Just tried the 125 ccm shifter-karts at Granja Viana 2 and the AI is too damn slow in the highest setting. Seems an exception because AI is working great on other tracks and hope for a fix, because this track rocks:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I can't get past the start screen, it keeps asking me to create a new profile, even if I have one since forever. If I delete it and try to create a new one, same thing. I deleted everything and re-installed, still can't get past the start screen. This never happened before, anybody else having the same issue?
I had this with DiRT Rally some time ago.
If all else fails then you could run AMS.exe as administrator. Your user files will then be saved be saved to the game files folder.
Yep, this was how I fixed it, still don't know what caused this. Thought the game lost rights to access some Win10 folder, tried to change that without success.

I had this with DiRT Rally some time ago.

Yep, this was how I fixed it, still don't know what caused this. Thought the game lost rights to access some Win10 folder, tried to change that without success.

I had this happen with automobilista and it was annoyingly hard to figure out. Their support couldn't even help me. I got so mad, their log files didn't say jack squat what was the issue. It turned out to be an addon of track spotter. I understand the addons can be buggy as user made, but it should be THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE PROPER DEBUG LOGS OF THEIR ENGINE!

It also happened to me on assetto corsa, a generic error code in log for the freeze at "populating favorites" . Turns out it wasnt a specific car but a strange limit that varied on resources. I have about 70GB, 600 cars and 80 addon tracks!

It doesn't support surround sound? I just assumed this, and pretty much every sim did. I guess I don't feel so bad I haven't hooked up my rear speakers then.

This was a deal breaker for me. I didn't notice when I was playing with headphones, and was playing AMS non-stop. But as soon as I got the surround sound setup for my rig, I was disappointed and stopped playing. Then I switched the VR, and it was really over for AMS. :(

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%
  • €3001-5000