Bugatti Veyron boycott?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to AC and have found there is some sort of global boycott against Veyrons. There appears to be one 2011 16.4 SS for download and that is all..

It is crazy that Assetto-land just SKIPS over the Veyron completely.. what is going on?!

No 2006 or 16.4 Grand Sport or 16.4 GS Vitesse or any special editions?!?!

I saw my first Veyron back in 2006 in Switzerland. Have seen a dozen of so since, mostly in Dubai. Have seen the Super Sport up close (incredible) as well as the Vitesse.

Are these cars just too difficult to mod? I can get 4 versions of Chirons but basically zero Veyrons... no skins, updates, nothing...

I am at a loss..

I threw in a photo I took of the SSC Ultimate Aero while it was the world record holder. Maybe that will entice someone to start making some mods!

Attachments

• DSC00629.JPG
    DSC00629.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC00628.JPG
    DSC00628.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00627.JPG
    DSC00627.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I achieved nothing by installing a mod? Go jump off a cliff. You are not adding anything to this topic. You realize we are discussing a video game, right? Nothing here is "real". These are not "real cars". Pretty retarded response

Last edited:
If you're happy with stolen 3d and imaginary physics, good for you, but don't kid yourself. That's no Veyron and it never will be. You've achieved nothing.
In a discussion I've had some time back I've been told that it's better to have a car in a sim that drives nothing like it should instead of not having it at all, because... well he couldn't really give me a reason, but he was very insistent :laugh: Who wants to simulate a real car in a sim anyways.

Pretty retarded response
At least you're self aware :whistling:

Boycott, radio silence… was this car officially announced by Kunos or RSS or something? I figured it was just another of the thousands of cars out there that aren’t in Assetto Corsa and thus didn’t need addressing…
Now I’m wondering why there haven’t been any announcements about my high school Toyota Camry LE… what does Kunos have to hide?? :mad:

Last edited:
Boycott, radio silence… was this car officially announced by Kunos or RSS or something? I figured it was just another of the thousands of cars out there that aren’t in Assetto Corsa and thus didn’t need addressing…
Now I’m wondering why there haven’t been any announcements about my high school Toyota Camry LE… what does Kunos have to hide?? :mad:
Look for the Camry LE in Assetto Corsa 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play