btcc skin shop

We have talked about with James, that we will make the other seasons (2001-2002, 2004-2005) too into separate classes.
It depends on when will have Andreas time to make the missing models: 406coupe, IS200...

I can if it's ok by James:)
I have some polishing to do on the super touring 850, hopefully I can make some btc cars after that.
But I think some skins kan be painted on excisting models.
Don't know if Pat has painted some more MG's?

let me know who has what and we can start putting the individual seasons together
let's let Andreas work on his own projects and then add "new" cars when and if released

:)

not sure what 2012 ? has to do with the 2001-2005 season

The OP made no mention of what BTCC seasons he was looking for. He's also looking for entire car packages, not just the skins themselves.

If you only want to discuss skins for Andreas's mods then perhaps their dedicated threads are the places to do it?

@Ross as the OP stated the request for the BTCC 2003 mod to begin with , Andreas was fantastic in granting this request
the thread altough not stated ,is in fact releated to that mod and the expansion thereof,
if you would be so kind as to change the heading for the OP it could clear up the missunderstanding by others

cheers
;)

@Ross as the OP stated the request for the BTCC 2003 mod to begin with , Andreas was fantastic in granting this request
the thread altough not stated ,is in fact releated to that mod and the expansion thereof,
if you would be so kind as to change the heading for the OP it could clear up the missunderstanding by others
@Marc Majnes You shouldn't make assumptions about what people mean as that is what causes the midundertandings half the time. As you can now see, the OP is ok with skins from all years.

no assumptions here , as we (SuperGood included) were working to get the stated mods completed , as SuperGood has stated he also would like "other years" included ...Great :cool: more for everyone !!

sometimes english is not only language used and when translated doesn't always state the intention;)

baika and I (and maybe Pat) will be making EVERY skin used on the MG, Proton Impian, Peugeot 307. I have already made ALL Astra Coupe and Civic Type R skins.

I have also made the 2012 WSR, Team ES Racing and BINZ Racing skins but haven't been able to release them yet (as with my WTCC 2012 skins: Every skin done...) as i've been too busy with university work with exams coming up. Once they're over I'll have more time to sort out these cars and share them.

James

baika and I (and maybe Pat) will be making EVERY skin used on the MG, Proton Impian, Peugeot 307. I have already made ALL Astra Coupe and Civic Type R skins.

As James said.
Unfortunately i have less freetime in these days too, but we don't give up, so you shouldn't! ;)
baika

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back