1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTCC 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Sam Hill, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Hi folks,
    I've tried to make a BTCC 2015 mod but I've encountered some issues. The cars and everything are in the menus but the game crashes when I try to get into a session. If there's anyone out there with more modding knowledge than me (i.e. EVERYONE!! :p) please send me a PM.

Edit: I can now get into sessions but in an offline race the AI only use about 3 or 4 different cars so I have several of some drivers against me and none of other. Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  2. MrRandom287

Premium Member

At a guess, it could be a class name or ID mismatch. Apart from that, I wouldn't know without having a look at it.
  3. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

I've got it fixed. I can't get them in a separate class but I can make a custom filter for them as I have them as different models. Just need to make all the skins now :D
  4. Do you have proper models or are you using incorrect models for this mod?
  5. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Nah it's just a skinpack really
  6. post 'em up !!! :thumbsup:
  7. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Only done one and a bit so far :/ if anyone wants to help let me know what car(s) you're doing so we don't make the same one twice :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Check with Kenny press , AlbersF1 skinning group