1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BTCC 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Sam Hill, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Hi folks,
    I've tried to make a BTCC 2015 mod but I've encountered some issues. The cars and everything are in the menus but the game crashes when I try to get into a session. If there's anyone out there with more modding knowledge than me (i.e. EVERYONE!! :p) please send me a PM.
    Thanks

Edit: I can now get into sessions but in an offline race the AI only use about 3 or 4 different cars so I have several of some drivers against me and none of other. Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  2. MrRandom287

MrRandom287
    Premium Member

At a guess, it could be a class name or ID mismatch. Apart from that, I wouldn't know without having a look at it.

3. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

I've got it fixed. I can't get them in a separate class but I can make a custom filter for them as I have them as different models. Just need to make all the skins now :D

4. Do you have proper models or are you using incorrect models for this mod?

5. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Nah it's just a skinpack really

6. post 'em up !!! :thumbsup:

7. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Only done one and a bit so far :/ if anyone wants to help let me know what car(s) you're doing so we don't make the same one twice :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Check with Kenny press , AlbersF1 skinning group