1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

BTB License Renewal problem

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by 68CobraJet, Jun 8, 2016.

1. 68CobraJet

68CobraJet

Ratings:
    +2
    I just received my new license file, I removed the old file and copied the new file into the BTB folder. When trying to open BTB I get the License Expired Message. What can I do to fix this?

2. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    Check the dates of the licence on your account at http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net and if they correspond with your renewal, then you could try downloading the licence again. Sometimes it works.

Otherwise drop him an EMail at " bob@bobstrackbuilder.net "explaining your problem.

3. 68CobraJet

68CobraJet

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for the reply, I really enjoy using BTB to build tracks (not a lot of eye candy, but fun and accurate). I would hate to lose this program.

I renewed around 6/6/16 for 6 months these dates do not look correct.

upload_2016-6-10_10-14-11.png

4. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +273
    Those dates are formatted dd/mm/yyyy, so they look correct to me: 6 month license beginning June 8.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    retired from this site. Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    i strongly advice to renew for 3 or 4 months. Not 6.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 68CobraJet

68CobraJet

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks your help and clarification of the date formatting, I'll download the license again and let y'all know how the results.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 68CobraJet

68CobraJet

Ratings:
    +2
    Back in business, I downloaded the license for the third time and loaded into BTB, and it is working as advertised. Thanks for all the help and education.

• Like Like x 1