1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTB License Renewal problem

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by 68CobraJet, Jun 8, 2016.

1. I just received my new license file, I removed the old file and copied the new file into the BTB folder. When trying to open BTB I get the License Expired Message. What can I do to fix this?

2. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium Member

Check the dates of the licence on your account at http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net and if they correspond with your renewal, then you could try downloading the licence again. Sometimes it works.

Otherwise drop him an EMail at " bob@bobstrackbuilder.net "explaining your problem.

3. Thanks for the reply, I really enjoy using BTB to build tracks (not a lot of eye candy, but fun and accurate). I would hate to lose this program.

I renewed around 6/6/16 for 6 months these dates do not look correct.

upload_2016-6-10_10-14-11.png

4. Those dates are formatted dd/mm/yyyy, so they look correct to me: 6 month license beginning June 8.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

i strongly advice to renew for 3 or 4 months. Not 6.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks your help and clarification of the date formatting, I'll download the license again and let y'all know how the results.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Back in business, I downloaded the license for the third time and loaded into BTB, and it is working as advertised. Thanks for all the help and education.

• Like Like x 1