BTB does not export the whole track

Hi, everyone,

I have another very frustrating problem. I've finished the track, and when I try to export it does not seem to export the whole thing. Version 1.0 of my track weighed 65 MB, whereas version 2.0 (the one I'm trying to export) weighs only 55 MB. I've tried to remove some objects that could not be seen well and could make the file very large (mostly spectators), but I doubt it could account for 10 MB!

Strangely enough, I can access the track on my PC, but when I zip it and have someone else install it in their computer it shows two or three 'texture XXXX not found' errors and sends them back to the desktop. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Any ideas?

OK, I've been racking my brain to find a solution for this and I still get the same problem. This is getting really frustrating because it's like not having BTB at all. Actually, it's worse, because I can work on BTB but I cannot get anyone to try the track. Any ideas?

The track in the link above won’t load due to the Padul 1.png texture used for the terrain.

It actually an easy fix. Just convert Padul 1 to dds format (multiples of 4 for dxt) and remove the Padul 1.png texture from the folder. Loads NP for me now.

YEEEAAAAHHHH!! OK, I've fixed what you said and uploaded it again. Let's hope it works this time.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWM5GX45

THANKS A MILLION!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back