British Touring Car Championship 1999 Season (VRC)

Career British Touring Car Championship 1999 Season (VRC) 1.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
darqL submitted a new resource:

British Touring Car Championship 1999 Season (VRC) - Championship for VRC cars (and not only)

View attachment 714630

Championships for the 1999 season without the double races for the weekend. Includes scoring for 1999 and extra point for pole position.Extract to champs folder. If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will upload a version without csp in some time.
View attachment 714628View attachment 714627
Cars you need :
View attachment 714629...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, thanks for the amazing works. Anyway, I've downloaded everything but there's an error said 'Required track "donningtonpark-national" is missing'. Any idea how to fix this? maybe some file naming mismatch?

can't remember if you also added 1999 skins for cars, but if you want i remade the car preset with almost all correct skins plus some addition, to have 23 AI cars:

all skins are on RD, if you want i can try find all links
I haven't done a preset at the moment. But in the near future it will appear in the package if all the skins have been done. :)

i'm a;sp having the same problem with Donnington Park

Can anyone direct me to a good skin pack?
My content manager threw my random skins into the championship . I will upload the grid and links to the skins in an upcoming update. Sorry for the problems.
i'm having the same problem with Donnington Park, and also where I can find all the skinks ?? I'm missing a few
I have no idea why there continues to be a problem with this track. If anyone has a similar problem I would recommend replacing it in the championship options. I may be able to find a solution in the next update .

I notice there are 3 json files in the folder and Im wondering if theres a reason for that and could it be causing the donnington park track to not be recognised for several of us.

I've tried what Philduck161 has done and I'm still getting the error donningtonpark gp is missing.
So I tried changing both the rounds at donnington to donningtonpark2018-national and it now works just means no round on the gp circuit.

Last edited:
Just an update on the donnington park issue although changing the track name in champs files removed the error not allowing championship to start once into the championship theres still an error when trying to start the first race saying national not found.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.