• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

British GP

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Jim Hawley, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,281
    6-8th July 2012

Anyone else going?

I am:D

Jim

• Like Like x 3
  2. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,902
    Hockenheim 20-22th July for me :)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,710
    Arghhhh you lucky guys!!!! :)

Looks like team sweden likes Germany :)

4. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Nice one Valter, I was at Hockenheim in 07 :)

Jim

• Like Like x 1
  5. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,902
    Love it:) Bonn is a very nice village. This year the base camp will be in Worms.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,902
    I hope for a Silverstone F1 weekend in the future. I have never visited UK if a transfer at Heathrow doesn't count.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,047
    Nice Jim and Valter Im not going this year, going to go to 1 abroad next season. Ive been to Silverstone 2007 2010 2011 never seen mclaren win :( but loved it everytime. Me and mates were thinking Spa, Nurburging, Hungary or Italy anyone been to them ? if so what would you recomend i think ill have to go to Spa atleast once in lifetime :) Hockenheim would be good also but will be Nurburging next season.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,902
    Monza is another dream. The surroundings are so beautiful. It looks like Norway but it is a bit warmer:) I once made a job trip by car from Milan to Bieffe near the ski resort Grosotto up in the Alps, it's truly amazing. I would like to drive there and explore the sights. Maybe on the V-Strom if I can find the time and energy.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,281
    I've been to Spa, it involves a lot of walking but it's a great track:)

I've got my eye on Paul Ricard in France, if the rumors are true and it makes a return in 2013 or 14, I'll been going there, I was last there in 78'

Jim

• Like Like x 3
  10. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Have a look at "Baden-Baden" Valter, it's to the south a little further away than Worms but it's very nice, we stopped there in 07 for dinner on the way back from Hock to Strasbourg

Jim

• Like Like x 2
  11. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,902
    Baden-Baden must be a nice place. In Sweden the soft and comfy luxury sun-beds have that name. I'm traveling with Marcus Ericsson Fan Club (GP2), all the time will be spent at the track, only a few hours for rest and sleep.

Last time I checked the Marcus Ericsson Fan Club site had 2999 likes on facebook. Join the club by giving a like:)

12. Andy Paries

Andy Paries

Ratings:
    +143
    I've been to the Spa GP a few times, beautiful track in the beautiful Belgian Ardennes.:thumbsup:
    The weather is mostly not so good, but you English lads are used to some rain, so thats not realy a problem i guess.;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,047
    Im from Scotland so even more used to rain :)

• Like Like x 2