British GP

Nice Jim and Valter Im not going this year, going to go to 1 abroad next season. Ive been to Silverstone 2007 2010 2011 never seen mclaren win :( but loved it everytime. Me and mates were thinking Spa, Nurburging, Hungary or Italy anyone been to them ? if so what would you recomend i think ill have to go to Spa atleast once in lifetime :) Hockenheim would be good also but will be Nurburging next season.

Monza is another dream. The surroundings are so beautiful. It looks like Norway but it is a bit warmer:) I once made a job trip by car from Milan to Bieffe near the ski resort Grosotto up in the Alps, it's truly amazing. I would like to drive there and explore the sights. Maybe on the V-Strom if I can find the time and energy.

Nice Jim and Valter Im not going this year, going to go to 1 abroad next season. Ive been to Silverstone 2007 2010 2011 never seen mclaren win :( but loved it everytime. Me and mates were thinking Spa, Nurburging, Hungary or Italy anyone been to them ? if so what would you recomend i think ill have to go to Spa atleast once in lifetime :) Hockenheim would be good also but will be Nurburging next season.

I've been to Spa, it involves a lot of walking but it's a great track:)

I've got my eye on Paul Ricard in France, if the rumors are true and it makes a return in 2013 or 14, I'll been going there, I was last there in 78'

Jim

Baden-Baden must be a nice place. In Sweden the soft and comfy luxury sun-beds have that name. I'm traveling with Marcus Ericsson Fan Club (GP2), all the time will be spent at the track, only a few hours for rest and sleep.

Last time I checked the Marcus Ericsson Fan Club site had 2999 likes on facebook. Join the club by giving a like:)

I've been to the Spa GP a few times, beautiful track in the beautiful Belgian Ardennes.:thumbsup:
The weather is mostly not so good, but you English lads are used to some rain, so thats not realy a problem i guess.;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back