1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

British GP

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Jim Hawley, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

6-8th July 2012

Anyone else going?

I am:D

Jim

• Like Like x 3
  2. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Hockenheim 20-22th July for me :)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Arghhhh you lucky guys!!!! :)

Looks like team sweden likes Germany :)

4. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Nice one Valter, I was at Hockenheim in 07 :)

Jim

• Like Like x 1
  5. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Love it:) Bonn is a very nice village. This year the base camp will be in Worms.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I hope for a Silverstone F1 weekend in the future. I have never visited UK if a transfer at Heathrow doesn't count.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Nice Jim and Valter Im not going this year, going to go to 1 abroad next season. Ive been to Silverstone 2007 2010 2011 never seen mclaren win :( but loved it everytime. Me and mates were thinking Spa, Nurburging, Hungary or Italy anyone been to them ? if so what would you recomend i think ill have to go to Spa atleast once in lifetime :) Hockenheim would be good also but will be Nurburging next season.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Monza is another dream. The surroundings are so beautiful. It looks like Norway but it is a bit warmer:) I once made a job trip by car from Milan to Bieffe near the ski resort Grosotto up in the Alps, it's truly amazing. I would like to drive there and explore the sights. Maybe on the V-Strom if I can find the time and energy.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

I've been to Spa, it involves a lot of walking but it's a great track:)

I've got my eye on Paul Ricard in France, if the rumors are true and it makes a return in 2013 or 14, I'll been going there, I was last there in 78'

Jim

• Like Like x 3
  10. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Have a look at "Baden-Baden" Valter, it's to the south a little further away than Worms but it's very nice, we stopped there in 07 for dinner on the way back from Hock to Strasbourg

Jim

• Like Like x 2
  11. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Baden-Baden must be a nice place. In Sweden the soft and comfy luxury sun-beds have that name. I'm traveling with Marcus Ericsson Fan Club (GP2), all the time will be spent at the track, only a few hours for rest and sleep.

Last time I checked the Marcus Ericsson Fan Club site had 2999 likes on facebook. Join the club by giving a like:)

12. I've been to the Spa GP a few times, beautiful track in the beautiful Belgian Ardennes.:thumbsup:
    The weather is mostly not so good, but you English lads are used to some rain, so thats not realy a problem i guess.;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Im from Scotland so even more used to rain :)

• Like Like x 2