Bristol Motor Speedway

Tracks Bristol Motor Speedway 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shaders are set a bit too bright and the road mesh is a bit low poly for AC. For the Shaders it is best to set with the natural filter as the exposure if fixed on that one. Using the default filter causes auto exposure to kick in and make a track that is too bright look OK. 0.3 for both ambient and diffuse is a good starting point. Also Fresnel_nm is the better shader to use for the road surface usually.

Good job on the update. Good job on smoothing the mesh but now that it is smooth it needs some proper noise added back in to roughen it up. If you need help with that let me know.

Also Why did you make the wall white? Currently the wall is black in real life. It may have been a tad too black before but it was more correct.

Beautiful atmosphere!
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2017_bristol_motor_speedway_10-11-117-17-42-55.jpg

This track was a great help in learning how to get a track in to AC, However I'm not as happy with it now as I've learnt a lot about track modeling in the last 6 Months. So I plan on rebuilding this track soon.

Great looking track but I cannot get a good race against AI on this track. They dont pull away properly at the start and also lose it on the final turn causing a roadblock on the pit straight. Some cars also spawn on their side/roof on the grid, seems due to the banking.

Great looking track but I cannot get a good race against AI on this track. They dont pull away properly at the start and also lose it on the final turn causing a roadblock on the pit straight. Some cars also spawn on their side/roof on the grid, seems due to the banking.
Yea AC is terrible for oval racing, I don't even bother with driving ac at all anymore, NASCAR 2003 is best for ai racing, iracing for multiplayer

Awesome track! Any news regarding the update to fix the issue with gridslots? I hope you haven't abandoned the project, the track is fantastic

I must be doing something dead wrong? I can't exit or enter the pits w/o getting lap invalid. Using RSS_Hyperion in practice mode. Otherwise, very nice track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back