1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brilliant explanation to what goes on under the car.

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Hampus Andersson, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Deserves it´s own thread i think. Enrique Scalabroni, former Chief Designer at Ferrari, Williams and Lotus.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

A bit OT, but that is the same guys that had this idea for a Formula 1 car!
  3. New vid, Coanda exhaust.

Love these vids,
    • Like Like x 4
  4. very very informative, found myself quiet passive and entertained, it felt like a massage 2 the brain.

who needs a wind tunnel when you have a kitchen sink and spoons :D

plus I hope his water bill didnt go up :p
  5. New video:
    • Like Like x 2
  6. seriosly i would love to attend his classes (if he even gives any) on this stuff...very good teacher he would be.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Seriously, 10 minutes explaining basic axioms of double wishbone suspension design is rubbish. Nearly lost a plot at about a half way. I don't know why you are all pissing by boiling water here.
  8. Pretty sure they are for people who don´t understand these things. Could be wrong though..
  9. He seems to be good at explaining how the flow travels around the car but I still feel like he makes it far to basic and excludes formulas and other important parts.
    Maybe it is the editor behind the video who cut them out to make the video as interesting for the viewers as possible. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I too like to see more physics but it's gonna be boring for like 90% of people...