Sell Breaking down my rig

I'm breaking down my rig because I'm no longer interested in SimRacing and have not used the simulator in over 4 months so before it loses even more value I am going to sell it, most of the rig has already been sold however the bulkier stuff remains.

I'm looking for offers as I don't know what the 2nd hand value of simracing gear is, all of the gear has rarely been used and has very low milage, however the aluminium cockpit has quite a few rub/scratch marks on the aluminium.

Here's what I have to sell:

CSW V2.5 - SOLD
Fanatec CSL Elite P1 rim - SOLD
Fanatec Formula Carbon - SOLD
Corbeau Revenge Stage 1 with bespoke green trim
SimLabs GT1 Cockpit heavily re-inforced with aluminium extrusions
SimLabs Triple Monitor cockpit mount
HE Pro 2 pedal set (with ultimate accelerator plate) - SOLD
SimLabs Bucket seat mount (These are quite cosmetically damaged because I had to drill bigger holes in order to fit the bucket seat)
HE Handbrake
HE Sequential Shifter
Ignition controls button box

There are lots of customized aluminium extrusion added to this cockpit so you could break it down and build it however you want.

Obviously there is cosmetic marks on the bucket seat (where you mount the brackets) and the chassis, because of installation there will always be marks, however the rest of the equipment is mint.

Ideally I want to sell everything together since I am moving soon so I'd be willing to take a substantial loss if sold all together, as long as the offer is fair.

If this is against rules and I have to put a price, I would be looking in the reign of £2,300. However I'd be prepared to sell everything for £2,000 if buyer sorts and pays for logistics, this stuff cost me £4,000 not 6 months ago and barely been used.

Last edited:
Can you post which country you are in and approximate location within it.

Might help people work out costs of delivery or collection if they are nearby.

I'm looking for the rig without monitor mount and maybe pedals also, if you're splitting it that is. Could collect if by any chance you're in Scotland.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back