1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Brazil time attack yellow tire

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by darkmartin1909, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Hi all

if i am watching Video of time attack in brazil on youtube, all fast laps are done with yellow tires.

when i play time attack in brazil, the only tires i can use are the gray tire. How it's possible to use the yellow tire.

Thanks

MArtin

2. NĂ´ answer :(

3. Grey tyre? You must be playing F1 2012, the hard compound was grey, in 2013 it's orange.

4. no i am playing at f1 2013, and if you look some video on youtube

you will see the guy have yellow tire, but for me in time trial l have the grey tire, so it's impossible to do great time

do a little test, go in time trial..brazil..and tell me what is the color of your tire..gray or yellow

thanks my friend

5. in f1 2013 you have:
    red tires>super soft
    yellow>soft
    white>medium
    orange>hard

there are no grey tires in f1 2013, as Reanimocio has already stated.

so i have white tires in tt in brazil;).

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  6. you are right. there are some videos with yellow tires in brazil. maybe it was like that when the game came out and was patched afterwards. meanwhile, after patch 6, the soft tires in brazil are the white ones (at least for me;)).

7. thanks Mungopark, and you are right it's white color..not gray

so codemaster should reset all the time trial laps

8. yes, but they won't do so. not even the cheated laptimes get deleted. i.e. there is a 48.1 seconds time in brazil on p1. seems too fast to me. :thumbsdown:

9. that's is really bad....time trial is really funny for me ...but when i see stupidity like that..i am asking me why i buy this game