Brawn GP

Skins Brawn GP 2017-10-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
Redish submitted a new resource:

Brawn GP - Brawn GP returns!

Brawn GP is back, Ross Brawn has bought out the majority of shares in Sauber and has rebranded the team as former championship winners Brawn GP, however they find themselves in unfamiliar territory as pre-season testing results put them at the back of the grid and with plenty of catchup to do. Their only sponsor in this ordeal is Virgin, who remain faithful in the team that won 8 years prior.View attachment 218225 View attachment 218226

To install drop the asset_groups file in...

Read more about this resource...

I've tried to use this mod many times but it always crashes my game as soon as i get into gameplay. I've tried both ways of installing and still no use. Any ideas because i really want to use it?

I've tried to use this mod many times but it always crashes my game as soon as i get into gameplay. I've tried both ways of installing and still no use. Any ideas because i really want to use it?
I've never had any problems with it but I have not used it for quite a while so i don't know if it works with recent updates, you are welcome to edit it and reupload it if you want!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back