• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Brand New G27 For Sale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mark A Warmington, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Mark A Warmington

Mark A Warmington

Ratings:
    +16
    I have just listed a brand spanking new G27 for sale on eBay. Click here to find the listing.

If you know someone who deserves a nice little birthday or Christmas present ;).

I bought it direct from Logitech as a replacement for my G25 (which has developed a fault with the sequential shifter). However - I have decided to keep my G25, as I still won't have a sequential shifter with the G27 :).

I bought this last Friday, it arrived in the post this afternoon and it is still in the original packaging (un-opened).

The only thing I have opened is the brown box it was placed in for delivery (so I could take a picture for eBay).

If you have any questions please ask...

2. Mark Guy

Mark Guy

Ratings:
    +29
    Does a G27 not come with a sequential shifter????

3. Kris Leeten

Kris Leeten

Ratings:
    +1
  4. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Ratings:
    +71
    I could be interested in this. How much do you want?

5. Mark A Warmington

Mark A Warmington

Ratings:
    +16
    The bid has no reserve set on it, so highest bidder takes the prize :). I will either make back most of what I paid for it or someone is going to get an amazing deal.

6. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Ratings:
    +71
    Don't forget your 10% fee. :)

Enjoy the auction, I don't like bidding.

7. Mark A Warmington

Mark A Warmington

Ratings:
    +16
    Yep- thanks :D.

8. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
    Edit - Sorry realised it was un-opend after I posted i'll ask some other people who have used one :p

9. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    i can answer you, the FFB is better & no the G25 shifter doesnt work with the G27.

10. Mark A Warmington

Mark A Warmington

Ratings:
    +16
    Thanks Nigel - you beat me to it :D.