1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Brand New G27 For Sale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mark A Warmington, Aug 4, 2010.

1. I have just listed a brand spanking new G27 for sale on eBay. Click here to find the listing.

If you know someone who deserves a nice little birthday or Christmas present ;).

I bought it direct from Logitech as a replacement for my G25 (which has developed a fault with the sequential shifter). However - I have decided to keep my G25, as I still won't have a sequential shifter with the G27 :).

I bought this last Friday, it arrived in the post this afternoon and it is still in the original packaging (un-opened).

The only thing I have opened is the brown box it was placed in for delivery (so I could take a picture for eBay).

If you have any questions please ask...

2. Does a G27 not come with a sequential shifter????

3. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

I could be interested in this. How much do you want?

4. The bid has no reserve set on it, so highest bidder takes the prize :). I will either make back most of what I paid for it or someone is going to get an amazing deal.

5. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Don't forget your 10% fee. :)

Enjoy the auction, I don't like bidding.

6. Yep- thanks :D.

7. Edit - Sorry realised it was un-opend after I posted i'll ask some other people who have used one :p

8. i can answer you, the FFB is better & no the G25 shifter doesnt work with the G27.

9. Thanks Nigel - you beat me to it :D.