1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Brand New G27 For Sale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mark A Warmington, Aug 4, 2010.

1. I have just listed a brand spanking new G27 for sale on eBay. Click here to find the listing.

If you know someone who deserves a nice little birthday or Christmas present ;).

I bought it direct from Logitech as a replacement for my G25 (which has developed a fault with the sequential shifter). However - I have decided to keep my G25, as I still won't have a sequential shifter with the G27 :).

I bought this last Friday, it arrived in the post this afternoon and it is still in the original packaging (un-opened).

The only thing I have opened is the brown box it was placed in for delivery (so I could take a picture for eBay).

If you have any questions please ask...

2. Does a G27 not come with a sequential shifter????

3. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

I could be interested in this. How much do you want?

4. The bid has no reserve set on it, so highest bidder takes the prize :). I will either make back most of what I paid for it or someone is going to get an amazing deal.

5. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Don't forget your 10% fee. :)

Enjoy the auction, I don't like bidding.

6. Yep- thanks :D.

7. Edit - Sorry realised it was un-opend after I posted i'll ask some other people who have used one :p

8. i can answer you, the FFB is better & no the G25 shifter doesnt work with the G27.

9. Thanks Nigel - you beat me to it :D.